Latest Member
jacobss
What's New?

And Your NnnnnEEEEEWWWWW IFBB PRO IS...

Darkness

Darkness

VIP Member
May 7, 2011
Thanks frig. I remember I got to post a thread like this for you like 3 years ago when you won North Americans.

Thanks everyone it was awesome at a level of happiness I’m not sure I’ve experienced before.

we flew home from NY Sunday and tried to have a normal family July 4th lol. Then back to a pile of work from being off for 11 days. Oh yea back to Reality.

Frig helped me navigate the process to get my card and get IFBB contracts signed so I could enter the Tampa Pro Aug 4-5 to give this new level a try. I look forward to seeing where I stack up with the masters level guys there, and then having my ass handed to me in a box the next day doing open. Lol

all your congratulations is very kind and I appreciate it. Right now I’m very hungry and tired. Been sub 5% BF for probably like 7-8 weeks now and gonna try to stretch it 9/3 to share the stage with Frig in PIT. We shall see if my little body can hold out. I did eat a whole pizza Saturday night and it was orgasmic.

Darkness

Darkness

VIP Member
May 7, 2011
No way, that is cool as hell. Congrats, Darkness!!! :cool:

I heard he was the only one in his division for both divisions?

heh heh heh:D

Really, congrats man, that is really cool! Now the big $$$$ starts coming in, heh heh heh:)
Yea the world is just abuzz trying to see who gets to sponsor a 50 year old who turns down the radio while driving at night so he can see better. Maybe my cateract surgeon and hearing aid doctors would consider adding to my bag hahahaha

Kluso

Kluso

VIP Member
Oct 30, 2022
That’s awesome @Darkness! Would be cool to see some pics. Are you on computer or phone? Phone I know. If it’s a pic that someone sent you thru text u just save it. Or if it’s from a website figure out how to save it on your phone. Then just push Attach files below where u type. Click on photo library and find the photos u want to use. The click on insert when u see the photo. You can pic thumbnail or full image. Pick full image. It will be added to the post and hit post reply. I would assume it’s very similar on computer. Just have to save the photo to your computer first and pic attach files then photo library. I assume.

Friggemall

Friggemall

VIP Member
Jun 16, 2020
Thanks frig. I remember I got to post a thread like this for you like 3 years ago when you won North Americans.

Thanks everyone it was awesome at a level of happiness I’m not sure I’ve experienced before.

we flew home from NY Sunday and tried to have a normal family July 4th lol. Then back to a pile of work from being off for 11 days. Oh yea back to Reality.

Frig helped me navigate the process to get my card and get IFBB contracts signed so I could enter the Tampa Pro Aug 4-5 to give this new level a try. I look forward to seeing where I stack up with the masters level guys there, and then having my ass handed to me in a box the next day doing open. Lol

all your congratulations is very kind and I appreciate it. Right now I’m very hungry and tired. Been sub 5% BF for probably like 7-8 weeks now and gonna try to stretch it 9/3 to share the stage with Frig in PIT. We shall see if my little body can hold out. I did eat a whole pizza Saturday night and it was orgasmic.

I’m not sure how to post pics here but would be happy to put a few up if you tell me.
I believe when you hit "reply" ther eis a green rectangle with the words "Attach files" also in green just below wher eyou type your reply. Maybe you can attach from there brother.

BD Cool

BD Cool

VIP Member
Dec 1, 2011

That is really an incredible achievement!! Keep up the hard work and congratulations!!!

BovaJP

BovaJP

Senior Moderators
Staff Member
Feb 15, 2013
OMG! Congrats! That's badass. and a lot of hard work lol.

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic