Threads
Members
Latest Member
jacobss

Alexander Bromley Programs?

C

conley777

Jul 20, 2023
I've been lifting for about 2 years now. I ran through starting strength and then I changed over to Greyskull. I made some decent strength gains but haven't increased size much. Plus, these programs bore me to death.
I came across Alexander Bromley on YouTube. I was originally going to run his Bullmastiff program followed by his 70s powerlifting program but then I seen the Kong program and wanted to give it a try. Would there be any problems with running Kong, then Bullmastiff, then the 70s powerlifter?
I guess my main concern is Kong seems more body building oriented and I'd hate to put in the time and effort for the hypertrophy and then watch it fade away if the latter programs weren't enough to maintain it.

Thrawn

Thrawn

MuscleHead
Jun 12, 2023
I've been lifting for about 2 years now. I ran through starting strength and then I changed over to Greyskull. I made some decent strength gains but haven't increased size much. Plus, these programs bore me to death.
I came across Alexander Bromley on YouTube. I was originally going to run his Bullmastiff program followed by his 70s powerlifting program but then I seen the Kong program and wanted to give it a try. Would there be any problems with running Kong, then Bullmastiff, then the 70s powerlifter?
I guess my main concern is Kong seems more body building oriented and I'd hate to put in the time and effort for the hypertrophy and then watch it fade away if the latter programs weren't enough to maintain it.
What's your goal?

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic