Samson0692
What's New?

HGH for women

guss

guss

MuscleHead
Aug 11, 2010
HGH for women

Benefits of HGH for women by injection reported in the medical literature are described below. Benefits are gradually achieved over three to twelve months (depend on the dosage) after restoring growth hormone levels in older patients to normal levels for a healthy young adult. Benefits may continue to increase for up to 18 months or more after beginning therapy.

It’s scientifically well proven that secretion of growth hormone by the pituitary gland decreases progressively with age. Starting after adolescence, secretion of growth hormone steadily declines until the amount present in older people is a small fraction of younger levels, often less than 10%. This is one cause of many adverse effects of aging, including the following:

1) 5% increase in fat with each 10 years of life

2) Decreases in muscle strength, skin thickness, bone density, physical endurance, mental ability, and immune defenses

3) Skin wrinkles

4) Osteoporosis

5) Alzheimer’s dementia

6) Senility

7) Obesity

8)Fatigue

9) Muscle and organ atrophy

10) And other age-related conditions, which have been reported to improve with HGH replacement therapy.

Benefits of HGH for women reported in published studies include:

15% average decrease in fat.
8% average increase in muscle and lean body structures.
Improved skin texture resulting in a more youthful appearance.
Fewer skin wrinkles.
Increased bone density, reversal of osteoporosis.
Faster healing of any type of injury, fracture, or wound.
Greatly enhanced immunity and resistance to infection.
Enhanced brain function, retention of intellect with aging.
Improvement in Alzheimer’s and Parkinson’s syndromes.
Improved sex drive.
Improvement in overall physical and mental well-being.
Improvement in sleep disorders, better quality of sleep.
Improved exercise tolerance.
Improved mineral balance.
Improved mood, with less depression and fatigue.
Improved heart and kidney function.

In one study, physicians studied men between the ages of 61 and 80 who were overweight. These men did not alter their diet, exercise, or smoking habits. When they were given HGH, they gained an average of 8.8% in lean muscle mass while losing 14% of their body fat. They experienced localized increases in bone density and their skin became thicker and firmer. The subjects of this study reversed these parameters of aging by 10-20 years!

Month-by-Month Improvements:

First Month: Improved stamina, better and sounder sleep, vivid dreams, feeling more refreshed upon awakening, increased energy, more optimistic attitude and a better sense of humor.

Second Month: Improved muscle tone, improved nail growth, increased strength, weight loss, enhanced sexual function, improved skin tone, better digestion, and better eyesight, especially night vision.

Third Month: More improved muscle tone, hair re-growth, increased sexual desire, less pain, improvement in mental processes, faster wound recovery and less muscle soreness, reduction in PMS symptoms, greater body flexibility, and alleviation of some menopausal symptoms

Fourth Month: Heightened and more consistent improvements, as listed above.

Fifth Month: Impressive weight loss / inch reduction, thickening of skin and greater elasticity, thickening of hair with a shiny, health appearance, improvement in skin texture/appearance, and reduction of wrinkles.

Sixth Month: Cellulite greatly diminishes, eyesight greatly improves, stronger resistance to colds, flu and other illnesses, old wounds are healing or have healed, grayed hair begins to return to natural color, blood pressure normalizes, body is much more contoured, emotional stability is improved, some pain and soreness disappear, exercise tolerance is increased, LDL and triglycerides are reduced, heart rate improves, and immune system improves.

Questions

What is Human Growth Hormone (HGH)?
HGH is produced by the pituitary gland in large amounts when we are young, but secretion falls off sharply as we age. Human Growth Hormone promotes tissue repair, cell regeneration in the bones, muscles and vital organs, and supports the immune system in combating infection and disease. HGH achieves this by improving movement of amino acids (the building blocks of cells and muscles) across cell membranes. As the body’s cells die off, HGH ensures that replacement cells are healthy and readily available. HGH Factor supplementation supports the body’s ability to self-repair and to delay the aging process.

Why haven’t I heard much about HGH before?
The reason most people have never heard of HGH before is because its cost ($1000-$3000 plus per month) and its administration (injections by prescription only) have limited its exposure to the medical profession, the wealthy and celebrities. The real HGH is only available at pharmacy only, if you can find HGH at local health store such as GNC or other similar stores, then they are definitely fake !

Is HGH for women therapy safe?
Yes. HGH has been used in the medical community for over three decades with success and has over 60 years of study. Normal HGH use has not been attributed to a single death. Edmond Chein, M.D., and L. Cass Terry, Ph.D., tested over 800 individuals over the age of 40 and reported in their 1995 study that when used correctly, HGH had substantial benefits and no side effects.

Who should NOT take this product?
We normally recommend HGH supplementation for people in their 30’s because that is the age where normally your natural production falls off dramatically. HGH is not intended for use by persons under 21 years old, pregnant woman, those who have or have had cancer. If you fit into any of these categories, we recommend reviewing the ingredients with your doctor before taking this product.

As intelligent individuals, each one of us must decide this for him or herself. But if you’re over 30 and experiencing problems that didn’t exist 10 years ago, maybe these problems are associated with decreased levels of human growth hormone in your blood. By age 30 that level is about one third of what it used to be at age 18. For most people the age of 18 was a time when we took our health for granted. But by the time we reach 30 we may be overweight, lacking energy, etc.

With decreasing levels of HGH as we age, is it a wonder things seem to get worse with time? The following table displays the normal level of HGH in the body measured in nanograms/milliliter of blood. As you can see, there is a dramatic difference between that of an 18 year old and anyone older than 30 (1000 vs.325). It’s no wonder we start going downhill in our 30’s.

Dosages 2 IU/m2.day, sc, for 12 months

dointhemost

dointhemost

TID Lady Member
Feb 9, 2011
Thank you so much for that info on HGH for women... I was wondering if peptides such as CJC 1295 and GHRP2 will give you the same benefits?

goldy

goldy

Chutzpah VIP
Jan 17, 2011
What is good dose for women? same as men? less?

Ms.Wetback

Ms.Wetback

VIP Lady Member
Sep 27, 2010
I dont like Hgh ............ period.

red rocket

red rocket

Feb 17, 2011
Bottom of the read says 2iu daily, however I have heard 1iu daily is lots for a woman.

Ms.Wetback

Ms.Wetback

VIP Lady Member
Sep 27, 2010
What is it that you don't like? I am considering running

I bloat MAJORLY on it and in mild doses I do believe it is safe, at the doses some of the guys run I think it is VERY dangerous.

dangerouscurves

dangerouscurves

TID Lady VIP
May 25, 2011
I use 2iu 5-6 days a week, and have been splitting my dose into 2 times a day and yse rips and have very minimal bloat after the first month I am just getting into my 4th month iguess

Ms.Wetback

Ms.Wetback

VIP Lady Member
Sep 27, 2010
I use 2iu 5-6 days a week, and have been splitting my dose into 2 times a day and yse rips and have very minimal bloat after the first month I am just getting into my 4th month iguess

What benefits have you seen from it ??

red rocket

red rocket

Feb 17, 2011
I bloat MAJORLY on it and in mild doses I do believe it is safe, at the doses some of the guys run I think it is VERY dangerous.

I have found when you first start you tend to bloat abit. But its temporary.

tommyguns2

tommyguns2

Senior Moderators
Staff Member
Dec 25, 2010
I would agree that "bloat" would be undesirable, and I would consider bloat a rather extreme amount of water retention. I can't exactly describe it, but we would likely agree on bloat if we see it or experience it. But GH can increase the hydration of your skin, which IMO is a good thing. I think that little bit of extra water we carry in our skin in our 20s and early 30s helps us to look young. Getting that back in I think is a good thing. Is that an extra pound or two on the scale? I don't know, but the net result in beneficial.

I've been running the rips at about 2IU/day for the last several months. Have not experienced any bloat, and little of the traditional GH sides. For me there are benefits, but it's not magic. Would probably see more benefits at my size at 4-5 IUs/day, but I cant justify the cost/benefit at that dose. Perhaps as I age even more I'll more benefit.

BTW, red rockets, you look freakin awesome in that avatar pic! very nice work!!

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 1 members watching this topic