Latest Member
jacobss
What's New?

4w post show

Anita Blumpkin

Anita Blumpkin

TID Lady Member
Jul 19, 2023
I'm so insanely sore it's both empowering and devastating at the same time.
I have been slowly increasing carbs and fats a bit over the last 4 weeks. I'm very bad for not having a calm mode. I know I should be training more at 70% post show for a few weeks but I justified my personal situation like this.... I didn't hit single digit bf % despite being in a serious deficit for the lader of a 4 month prep. So I feel I have a little more wiggle room due to still having some bf on me still. So I give it all I got everytime I train, some days it's more that others.
Still sore as fuck!! I jumped into a new split immediately post show. I've been itching to ride this one! Legs 3 times a week. A solid back day and a solid shoulder day both with arm accessories. A bit of shoulders on the back day to.
Everything is demolished!!
Question though!
I tend to refeed on off days vs training days.
Primarily out of convenience cause, family time! I have always done it this way. On training days I do low fat high carb around training the rest of the day is high fat low carb. I train in the evenings.
What's your experiences with refeeds on training vs off days? Any thought or points to add?

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic