Latest Member
Samson0692
What's New?

Illegal Steroid Trafficking Center Discovered in Jerusalem

mugzy

mugzy

TID Board Of Directors
Aug 11, 2010
Members of the Ministry of Health's Enforcement and Inspection Division, in cooperation with the Moria District Police in Jerusalem have discovered a warehouse that was being used for the trafficking of unlicensed, illegal steroids.

The search, which was executed yesterday (Tuesday), yielded hundreds of pills and dozens of anabolic steroid injection ampoules. There was also counterfeit packaging and various equipment showing the entire warehouse was set up for distribution of its unlicensed and illegal wares.

PillarofBalance

PillarofBalance

Strength Pimp
Feb 27, 2011
Interesting. I got my first pack via israel. I can't remember what it was though. I had ordered from two places for oils and orals. Another for pct stuff and hcg. One pack came from Israel the other moldova. The gear was biogen and the pct stuff was Geneza I think. I think I still have the nolva from them.

MR. BMJ

MR. BMJ

Senior Moderators
Staff Member
Sep 21, 2011
"yielded hundreds of pills and dozens of anabolic steroid injection ampoules."lolBig time right there:D

R

rawdeal

TID Board Of Directors
Nov 29, 2013
"yielded hundreds of pills and dozens of anabolic steroid injection ampoules."lolBig time right there:D

Yeah, this ^^^ we see exaggerated bust articles all the time, but how long would this last most people for personal use, plus maybe a little leftovers? Didn't Israel figure into what GenXL was doing pre-ORD? Seems like that would be one of the worst counties to get things in and out of for obvious geopolitical reasons, even if aas wasn't what they were really worried about?

irish_2003

irish_2003

MuscleHead
Dec 12, 2010
Yeah, this ^^^ we see exaggerated bust articles all the time, but how long would this last most people for personal use, plus maybe a little leftovers? Didn't Israel figure into what GenXL was doing pre-ORD? Seems like that would be one of the worst counties to get things in and out of for obvious geopolitical reasons, even if aas wasn't what they were really worried about?

yes...israel is actually a major re-distribution hub for many sources for aas and other drugs (most noteably mdma)...it's not as strict as other regions to receive in destination country versus receiving from israel

R

rawdeal

TID Board Of Directors
Nov 29, 2013
Well, convenient for us, so, good. I woulda thought with the big bulls eye they wear among all their homicidal neighbors that they'd check everything more than any other country. Not looking for us, just checking, then occasionally stumbling on us. I am for the most part dom-boy, GenXL was one of my few intl. ventures.

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic