Members
Latest Member
Joannafit
What's New?

1.5 iu's of HGH For Life

Dr_jitsu

Dr_jitsu

Apr 21, 2013
I never touched GH until 5.5 months ago.....and WOW was I missing out.

I have been off steroids for 3 weeks now, running HCG and dex/nolva. Before the GH, I would be 228 @ about 18% bodyfat @ the 3 week mark. I eat a lot. Good clean BB diet, and then ice cream and pie.:)

In the last 3 months, I have been eating even more, 5.5k calories a day. I will get up in the middle of he night, and eat half a box of cereal, a quart of milk, and protein powder. 2 nights ago I got up and ate 7 muffins my wife made. Nonetheless, each day I seem to wake up leaner.

I weigh 237, @12% bf. I train very hard, lifting 4 days a week, training in MT/Kickboxing/Krav, and teaching grappling. I roll w/ the kids for 20 minutes straight. When on cycle (I cannot train nearly so much with out gear) I do bag work 2-3 times a week, and treadmill twice a week. In total, I do high intensity cardio 6 days a week. The point is, my training has not changed, I eat even more than ever, yet my BFat is lower, and I am 9 lbs heavier. Its the GH!

My hair is softer, and I have less grey. My rosacia has improved. I look 3-5 years yonger. Amazing!

It should be noted, that my IGF-1 levels were low. I am 51, and they were lower than those of a 61 year old man. Thus my results are probably better than they would be for someone else.

So, my plan is to run 1.5 i'us for life. I believe replacement is 1 iu, yes? Since running for life, should I drop it down to 1 iu?

I am very knowledgeable in regards to steroids, but am a complete rookie when it comes to GH.

Please advise, thanks in advance.

FLBB89

FLBB89

MuscleHead
May 27, 2013
I take 6iu's of gh everyday with no intention of ever stopping. The biggest 2 differences i notice:

1) I stay leaner and i pretty much can't go above a certain bodyfat no matter how much shit I seem to eat
2) I maintain way more muscle on lower doses

I think 1.5iu's is a fine, healthy way to run it in perpetuity.

biggerben692000

biggerben692000

MuscleHead
Feb 3, 2012
Hey Doc. I think the answer to your question is dependent on what type of gh you're running. I know you from the other board you and I are members of so I know that you are running generics. I just don't remember which one?
I think if you were running pharm(seros, omni, etc) I would say 2iu's is where you could be. The generic you run is a different animal. I don't know what you should do there. Also, if you believe yourself to be 12% in your new avi I'd have to say that you're off a little bit. You're definitely higher in the pic. I'd guess 16%?
Also, your new position and the "company" it's with claims to be producing gh in a lab in China or Venezuela? Are you sticking to that story?

I never touched GH until 5.5 months ago.....and WOW was I missing out.

I have been off steroids for 3 weeks now, running HCG and dex/nolva. Before the GH, I would be 228 @ about 18% bodyfat @ the 3 week mark. I eat a lot. Good clean BB diet, and then ice cream and pie.:)

In the last 3 months, I have been eating even more, 5.5k calories a day. I will get up in the middle of he night, and eat half a box of cereal, a quart of milk, and protein powder. 2 nights ago I got up and ate 7 muffins my wife made. Nonetheless, each day I seem to wake up leaner.

I weigh 237, @12% bf. I train very hard, lifting 4 days a week, training in MT/Kickboxing/Krav, and teaching grappling. I roll w/ the kids for 20 minutes straight. When on cycle (I cannot train nearly so much with out gear) I do bag work 2-3 times a week, and treadmill twice a week. In total, I do high intensity cardio 6 days a week. The point is, my training has not changed, I eat even more than ever, yet my BFat is lower, and I am 9 lbs heavier. Its the GH!

My hair is softer, and I have less grey. My rosacia has improved. I look 3-5 years yonger. Amazing!

It should be noted, that my IGF-1 levels were low. I am 51, and they were lower than those of a 61 year old man. Thus my results are probably better than they would be for someone else.

So, my plan is to run 1.5 i'us for life. I believe replacement is 1 iu, yes? Since running for life, should I drop it down to 1 iu?

I am very knowledgeable in regards to steroids, but am a complete rookie when it comes to GH.

Please advise, thanks in advance.

mands

mands

VIP Member
Jul 24, 2012
Hey Doc. I think the answer to your question is dependent on what type of gh you're running. I know you from the other board you and I are members of so I know that you are running generics. I just don't remember which one?
I think if you were running pharm(seros, omni, etc) I would say 2iu's is where you could be. The generic you run is a different animal. I don't know what you should do there. Also, if you believe yourself to be 12% in your new avi I'd have to say that you're off a little bit. You're definitely higher in the pic. I'd guess 16%?
Also, your new position and the "company" it's with claims to be producing gh in a lab in China or Venezuela? Are you sticking to that story?

What's up Ben!!! He's running Rips. And you are correct on the BF%.

I agree in running 1-2 iu's pharm grade HGH for life if one could.

6 iu's sounds good too FLBB89 :)

mands

gotclen

gotclen

VIP Member
Oct 20, 2011
Did Doc say for the 5.5 months how much gh he was running per day? All I see is the question about the 1.5 for life.
going from 18% to 12% plus 9 pounds increase of scale wt is unreal. I have to ask if you think you are doing more cardio and working harder with your cardio then you were before the gh started.? I think this is a fair question.
Either way its fantastic and hell yeah keep up what you are doing.

as for that igf test I think that tells me you are using low dose gh now. Making these numbers even more fantastic.

FLBB89

FLBB89

MuscleHead
May 27, 2013
OP: if your IGF levels has been tested as abnormally low before and you want to just run 1.5iu's a day you really should just go to an anti aging doctor. It sounds like you actually have legit adult gh deficiency and can qualify for a GH prescription. Your prescription would be around 1.5iu's anyway, and it would be of much better quality stuff since I didnt realize you were using chinese generics.

F

Fury

MuscleHead
Jun 6, 2012
From people I have spoken to over the years who have been using gh for years 2ius is on the money.

gotclen

gotclen

VIP Member
Oct 20, 2011
We need more detail and explanation. All of this does not add up that the GH has made all these changes.
Something else is at play here.

OP: if your IGF levels has been tested as abnormally low before and you want to just run 1.5iu's a day you really should just go to an anti aging doctor. It sounds like you actually have legit adult gh deficiency and can qualify for a GH prescription. Your prescription would be around 1.5iu's anyway, and it would be of much better quality stuff since I didnt realize you were using chinese generics.

tommyguns2

tommyguns2

Senior Moderators
Staff Member
Dec 25, 2010
When I'm running good GH (e.g., good hyges, good rips or seros), I can run 2 IU/day and I lean out nicely, even if my diet is not fully on point. The GH gives me some latitude on the diet. I don't feel like I look any younger.

Dr_jitsu

Dr_jitsu

Apr 21, 2013
Thanks, everyone. I am running rips. I know rips can vary in quality, but I think I lucked out. I don't want to talk about my source, but we can make any strength GH we want. We also have Nords, and if everything goes according to plan I should be getting them for free, or at least significantly marked down.

I know that many despise my source, and I can't blame them. Threatening someones child goes way, way, beyond the realm of anything remotely acceptable, but that was done by the former rep, not the MIC. If someone threatened my child I would kill them. Slowly.

Also, all cutting and under-filing was done by you know who, not the MIC. In any event, it is way, way too hot over a MESO, and my Spidey sense is telling me to stop posting here. My son needs me at home, not locked away. To everyone I argued with here, I wish you all the best, I really do. Great forum.

biggerben692000

biggerben692000

MuscleHead
Feb 3, 2012
Thanks, everyone. I am running rips. I know rips can vary in quality, but I think I lucked out. I don't want to talk about my source, but we can make any strength GH we want. We also have Nords, and if everything goes according to plan I should be getting them for free, or at least significantly marked down.

I know that many despise my source, and I can't blame them. Threatening someones child goes way, way, beyond the realm of anything remotely acceptable, but that was done by the former rep, not the MIC. If someone threatened my child I would kill them. Slowly.

Also, all cutting and under-filing was done by you know who, not the MIC. In any event, it is way, way too hot over a MESO, and my Spidey sense is telling me to stop posting here. My son needs me at home, not locked away. To everyone I argued with here, I wish you all the best, I really do. Great forum.

You're really gonna bring this soap opera shit here? I had heard you made a post about your VP position here. You're aware of how mugz feels about your lame boss..I know you are. I have told you that u were good in my book etc. Now you come to disrespect the boss here?
I knew that you were in this purely for the freebies and I've said as much. You're really that gullible to believe that these dumb fuks have labs in China and Venezuela and that the South American joint can make "any strength GH (they)want"? You're working for a 2 bit con man. I don't think I've over stepped any boundaries when I say you've worn out your welcome.
Keep this comedy to the board where your boss tried to rip off a bunch of kids and noobs....yourself included. You were terrified when the pro you are prepping for the Europa almost had to rely on creatine and whey for the final run up to the show. You still have Frank and the other pros in your "stable" boxing up orders and running to the post office to ship gear all around North America? GTFOOH.

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic