Members
Latest Member
Joannafit
What's New?

We all know cardio and diets works but

kov

kov

Feb 6, 2014
We all know cardio works as well as eating the right things but in terms of supplements what's the best to use from your experience. Not going to do it as as still want to bulk up a bit then strip down for summer.
Question number two how often do you do cardio and abs. At the moment for example I am doing each muscle once a week. Training for five rest one day then carry on. I used to train twice a day on a six day split routine but that was years ago and was younger.

IronSoul

IronSoul

TID Board Of Directors
Apr 2, 2013
What are you wanting to use supplements for? Mainly for putting on lean mass? I'm just a little confused because you said eating right and cardio works well but then went a different direction with the bulk. If I'm understanding right, you do want to bulk a little more and interested in supplements tht could help you achieve that? Well food will definitely be your best friend, but that's already been covered. But not just eating the right things, getting enough calories to build muscle and remain in a positive energy balance is important. What is some of your experience with supplements and training, and with your current nutrition and macros? Just curious before I start tossing out any recommendations. There are certainly a lot of supplements that can help and play different roles in adding muscle.

kov

kov

Feb 6, 2014
Supplements have being mainly Amino acids, whey protien, creatine (stopped using as I retained to much liquid. ) and now using something I got locally and its being helping quite a bit it has Zinc, Magnesuim, Vit B6, Maltodextrin. which I take 3 times a day. It the morning I have my oats, kiwi fruit and rye bread with my protien drink. As I get to the gym I have my banana. I only pig out once a week which is one meal like an English roast

GiantSlayer

GiantSlayer

VIP Member
Jan 27, 2013
In my opinion the only supplements that actually aid in weight loss are really drugs. Stimulants and thermogenics are among the most popular. Still, it can't hurt to supplement with some vitamins and greens that your diet might be lacking during a cut. I find doing cardio for 30 minutes 4 times per week is very effective when combined with resistance training. As for abs, I am genetically blessed. I do no direct abs anymore. I used to do abs almost every day. The difference is negligible. My advice would be to use the time and energy saved from doing abs to prepare meals and your results will be far better.

RAIDEN

RAIDEN

VIP Member
Feb 22, 2012
Im kind of confused what you are asking.Keep your calorie intake above what you normally do if you want to bulk, then when you are ready to shed some pounds for summer, lower your calorie intake while increasing cardio. During your cut increase your protein intake and keep taking your amino acids. As far as abs go, abs are made in the kitchen not the gym. As you lose weight your abs will be able to come in better, granted your diet is good.

gunrunner

gunrunner

Jul 24, 2013
ECA stack is still the best.

Currently I am doing four cardio sessions a week: Two LSS and two HIIT. I also do abs twice a week with the LSS session.

Last edited:
Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic