Latest posts

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest Member
Joannafit
What's New?

Thinking of trying HGH for the first time have used several ananbolics in the past any advice ?

M

muscles1970

Jan 26, 2014
I have done quite a bit of research on HGh and now that im 43 and still heavily into the game im looking for some advice in dosage and best types to use any suggestions?

kbordner

kbordner

VIP Pops
Dec 18, 2012
Depends on your goals......I prefer pharma....Is this for size or Quality of life?

Zomb131

Zomb131

MuscleHead
Jan 31, 2011
Invest in quality GH. Don't get generic blue tops. I've wasted so much money in the past on those.

Littleguy

Littleguy

TID Board Of Directors
Sep 30, 2011
If you are not competing and want it for quality of life then get the good stuff and run it at 2ius per day everyday, if you are using it for anything else as a non competitor it is a waste of money IMO.

IronCore

IronCore

Bigger Than MAYO - VIP
Sep 9, 2010
and if you only get one or two kits it is a waste of money... you need to go in looking to run for 6/12 months

NavyChief

NavyChief

VIP Member
Sep 26, 2013
Again, goals and reason for use help with the advice. But of course PHARMA quality first and foremost, 2iu daily for 5/2 will be fine. If you can not afford Pharma, go with Rips for generic. to tell you how much will again depend on your goals. start at 2iu for a week or two and then jump to 3 and then 4iu for 5/2. Time is key, i would not even think to do this for less than 4 months. 6 to 12 months would be best.

gunrunner

gunrunner

Jul 24, 2013
Has anyone noticed a difference in Pharm Grade and Rips in terms of the numbness of the hands? Do they both produce this problem?

thanks
Gunz

Zomb131

Zomb131

MuscleHead
Jan 31, 2011
Has anyone noticed a difference in Pharm Grade and Rips in terms of the numbness of the hands? Do they both produce this problem?

thanks
Gunz

Different GH causes different side effects in people. My friend has a legit hookup for Seros, and told me after running numerous kits and he couldn't tell the difference between Rips and Seros.

FLBB89

FLBB89

MuscleHead
May 27, 2013
Different GH causes different side effects in people. My friend has a legit hookup for Seros, and told me after running numerous kits and he couldn't tell the difference between Rips and Seros.

Seros @ 15iu's daily for me felt like I severed a nerve in both hands. At 15iu's of hyges, i got numbness but it wasnt as bad (the seros were genuinely causing me pain).

I have a friend who is 62 years old and is taking 6iu's of seros everyday and he does not get any hand numbness. I have another friend who is 28 years old and taking 6iu's everyday and his hand problems got so bad that he got so scared that he went to the urgent care clinic to see what was wrong with him lol.

Just goes to show we all respond differently!

Warhead14

Warhead14

TID Board Of Directors
Jul 23, 2011
I too have just decided to go back on in March got 4 seros kits just going to run 4iu 5 days on and 2 off . Their 18 iu per bottle so it. But I'm all done with Chinese crap.

A

Account Removed - 1

MuscleHead
May 16, 2011
I too have just decided to go back on in March got 4 seros kits just going to run 4iu 5 days on and 2 off . Their 18 iu per bottle so it. But I'm all done with Chinese crap.

What happened to the hyges, I remember you used to use them all the time?

graniteman

graniteman

MuscleHead
Dec 31, 2011
Not to change the subject but did ya'all notice the OP was one n out on this thread?

For me I don't think the sides are all that different BUT the results are waaay different. Rips n Hyges you will bloat, Pharm grade I got next to none and the weight loss and vascularity\thinner skin? was much more noticable.
I still wouldn't hesitate to use legit Hyges if needed

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic