Thanks

Anavar post cycle?

some say it doesnt shut you down and some say it does. im my opinion all aas shut u down to a certain extent. The question is what kind of PCT should be used for a var cycle? 30/40 mgs for prolly 8 weeks

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by zackrock View Post
    some say it doesnt shut you down and some say it does. im my opinion all aas shut u down to a certain extent. The question is what kind of PCT should be used for a var cycle? 30/40 mgs for prolly 8 weeks
    Of course it shuts you down, (I have a tun of shit for that fact, pubmed, medline ya know?)

ur using var only for 8wks? If so I'd use more like 60 to 80mg ed.
    add some good old quality creatine as well with the var.

Use hcg every 3 days around 300 to 500 iu of your cycle and for pct i'd use the good old tried and tested nolva/clom mix for 6 wks. Taper both drugs last two weeks down to 10-5 mg of each.

peace.
    Last edited by SHINE; 12-31-2010 at 05:13 PM.

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by zackrock View Post
    Yes, obviously. All androgens are going to shut your HPTA down. And why are you using anavar alone? Thats a dumb move.

Thanks

Anavar post cycle?

The ones that say it don't, ask if they even know what shut down means. Test always...

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by KBD View Post
    Yes, obviously. All androgens are going to shut your HPTA down. And why are you using anavar alone? Thats a dumb move.
    Bump this ^^^^ X2