Members
Latest Member
jacobss
What's New?

Opinion on Increlex

the-duke

the-duke

Nov 7, 2012
Hey brothas I was just seeing what everyone's opinion and experience with increlex is? Do you think it is better then the research peptide igf?

the-duke

the-duke

Nov 7, 2012
Well I got some on it's way it's iplex igf. I was told by a few high ranked guys around 40-60mcg bi lateral for a month is all i need so I'll see how it goes when it arrives

chiseledchap

chiseledchap

Jan 15, 2014
Research peptide IGF 1 lr3 is trash, I have seen so many different companies used IRL with little to no results, lots of times its subbed with one of the GHRP peps that cause hunger I think cause real IGF 1 can cause severe hypoglycemia. There is also a huge shortage of the real drug currently.. IGFD is a serious problem for the children who have it, so the current supply is probably under tight lock and key and not sitting next to Mr BBer's GH in the fridge lol.

All you gotta do is compare the costs, real deal Increlex is astronomically expensive, thousands and thousands of dollars for a small supply, it's patent hasn't worn out yet, and it's the only drug of it's kind on the market for now... There are so many conditions that affect the quality of the drug too, it has to be consistently kept at refrigerated temperatures so it's shipped completely encased in cold packs, not to mention the great majority of pharmacies do not even have increlex in stock, it is only shipped to several pre designated pharmacies.

No RC I have seen have even bothered to use cold packs to ship their 'igf-1', but shit if you get he real deal you should be on cloud nine, cause the stuff is magic from what I heard; only used in the hours leading up to a show from what i've read. It's otherwise completely impractical to use for any sustainable amount of time cause of the absurd cost and large amount needed though

the-duke

the-duke

Nov 7, 2012
Oh ok thanks for the info brotha. Yea I have found some relatively cheap for the amount. But unless I compete I'm gonna stick to gh

enjoy_tren

enjoy_tren

VIP Member
Jan 7, 2014
I highly doubt you can even get increlex even if you could afford it

the-duke

the-duke

Nov 7, 2012
Bud you don't have to doubt me. I can get increlex. I get upsher smith var and halo. Alavan drol. I have access to all of it....and can afford it all

chiseledchap

chiseledchap

Jan 15, 2014
Bud you don't have to doubt me. I can get increlex. I get upsher smith var and halo. Alavan drol. I have access to all of it....and can afford it all

You lucky man! How about providing us peasants with some updates? Have u started running the igf yet? Incerelex is supposed to give mind blowing changes by the hour

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic