Latest Member
lk has no balls
What's New?

Ansomone HGH

crowman

crowman

MuscleHead
Nov 2, 2011
Has anyone ever ran this brand? i was told it was one of a few brands of HGH in china the government does actually license yet i have no idea if this is true. Does anyone have any feedback on it?

bigrobbie

bigrobbie

TID OG Member
Sep 19, 2010
They don't cut corners on their website that's for sure!

bigrobbie

bigrobbie

TID OG Member
Sep 19, 2010
I was just goofing...it was 90% in Chinese. I wish I could give you something you could use. Cost wise how does it compare?

myosaurus

myosaurus

TID Board Of Directors
Sep 21, 2010
there were few claiming to have real one, all were fake...

ItalianMuscle

ItalianMuscle

Drama Queen senior Vip
Sep 1, 2010
I ordered from them direct back in the day when it was plentiful and so was Jintropin. If I am not mistaken the kits that I got were only 40ius, 10 vials. I never really ran enough of it to give a good opinion on it. If you can find the real authentic stuff, I would jump on it. It is suppose to be licensed by chinese gov't.

P

pray4surf

Mar 17, 2013
I researched several kits this year. Numbers matched when entered into anki website. They are licensed pharma grade in China. You can check ICP number at the bottom of anki's front page on their website. I don't believe they are up to par with western pharm gh but it's good stuff. I bought them from a well know russian site/distributor.
I took a chance on a small order and once the numbers checked out I ordered more. FYI, my orders were placed in August so it's been a few months.

J

JTPN-Mexico

Nov 28, 2011
Ansomone is a a licensed product in China made by AnkeBio. They are licensed to produce HGH. For years Anke only had a license to produce the 192 version of HGH. I am not sure if they are currently licensed to produce the 191 version.

M

Miker

Jun 11, 2011
I tested a vial a few months ago, do gh in it at all. I'm almost certain it was a counterfeit.

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic