Latest Member
jacobss
What's New?

Melanotan II unrefrigerated

Samson

Samson

MuscleHead
Dec 8, 2013
Well I thought I would share this info with you all. I have an old bottle of Melanotan - II (6-months) old not in the fridge just my desk drawer. Well I packed it with me to AZ and took a shot today. About 1mg.

Wow that stuff is still just as good as the day I bought it. Entire face and chest turned bright red for about 1 1/2 hours and an upset stomach.

Just thought I would let you know some of these peptides last along time outside the fridge.

Haha can someone fix the thread header! Didn't have caps on...

zeevolution

zeevolution

Sep 29, 2013
interesting, would you risk it with hgh?

gunrunner

gunrunner

Jul 24, 2013
I found that MTII lasted outside of the fridge too but I wouldn't take that chance with other Peptides and definitely not HGH $$.

DLTH

DLTH

VIP Member
Oct 30, 2011
That stuff made me turn bright red and nauseous. I couldn't handle it.

W

wutang

Aug 30, 2011
That stuff made me turn bright red and nauseous. I couldn't handle it.
If you're going to keep it a long time. Six month plus, can it be freezed? I hear different opinions.

DLTH

DLTH

VIP Member
Oct 30, 2011
If you're going to keep it a long time. Six month plus, can it be freezed? I hear different opinions.

It should last longer than six months in the fridge if it's not mixed

GuerillaKilla

GuerillaKilla

Certified Pillow Biter
Jul 17, 2013
I have heard mixed opinions on whether or not freezing peptides can damage them.

Personally i have frozen ghrp-2, ghrp-6, mt2, and others and when it came time to use them they worked just as well as when i had left them in the fridge.

Ultimately it is up to you on whether or not you want to risk damaging them by freezing them for storage, but everytime i have it has worked out fine for me. I literally forgot I had a tupperware full of miscellaenous peptides in the freezer until last month, and they seem to be fine.

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic