Members
Latest Member
Joannafit
What's New?

Is HGH best run simultaneously w/ gear?

Dr_jitsu

Dr_jitsu

Apr 21, 2013
Finally going to pick up some HGH. I have 37 years of training under my belt, have competed 13 times (won twice, NPC National qualifiers...I still do gear and diuretic programs for competitive bodybuilders) but am a NOOB when it comes to HGH. I do know that it should work wonders at my age (51) as my IGF-1 is lower than whale poop.

The question is, should I run HGH simultaneously w/ gear? Just finished my 4th week of test,5-600 mgs a week, NPP 350, and some moderate dosage var. I just dropped the NPP and replaced it w/ Primo. My body fat was too high at the beginning of the cycle, but is quite a bit lower now (14-15 % guesstimate...will be lower in another 4 weeks). I am 5'9 fairly small framed and 230 lbs.

I will be getting a 2 month supply of rips that have been tested (IGF-1 levels dramatically up for someone who is already using the Rips). I will eventually pick up another 2 month supply w/ in a month.

If I go off gear, and run just GH, will the GH be as effective s it is w/ gear run simultaneously?

M

Miker

Jun 11, 2011
Start the gh first for a month or so, then start you're gear.

But to answer your question, Yes gh works better ran with gear. IMO

kbordner

kbordner

VIP Pops
Dec 18, 2012
Yo Doc I am 56 and GH is the shit at my age....I would start with the GH and a low dose of Test or EQ. Then after a a few months add in your anabolics. GH/Test and Var or GH/Test and Primo. It's a beautiful thing.

Mike_RN

Mike_RN

Senior Moderators
Staff Member
Aug 13, 2013
Are you on HRT? (Self-prescribed or Dr.). HGH works very well on cycle, but I also get great results during my off phase which is 200mg/wk Cyp. Are you looking for fatloss/anti-aging effects or building?

B

Bigwhite

MuscleHead
Mar 20, 2013
Also consider GHRH/GHRP. You will get more bang for your buck from the gh than gh alone...

chestrockwell420

chestrockwell420

MuscleHead
Oct 9, 2012
I like to run gh all the time but when I run with gear I get pretty ripped, doesn't allow me to put much fat on, which suc bc it seems im not putting weight on in the winter when I want to.

I havnt tried the ghrp/ghrh combo yet....think that will help pack on some pounds?

Mike_RN

Mike_RN

Senior Moderators
Staff Member
Aug 13, 2013
Not if GH doesn't let you do it.

B

Bigwhite

MuscleHead
Mar 20, 2013
I like to run gh all the time but when I run with gear I get pretty ripped, doesn't allow me to put much fat on, which suc bc it seems im not putting weight on in the winter when I want to.

I havnt tried the ghrp/ghrh combo yet....think that will help pack on some pounds?

Allows for large natural gh release so less synthetic can be used with same results basically...

Dr_jitsu

Dr_jitsu

Apr 21, 2013
Thanks everyone, good advice. I need to get over here more often, as I want to avoid all the pissing matches at my regular forum (which also has a very important role to play in my PED world).

I started at 5IU's of rips on a 5-2 schedule. The Rips have been tested, both for growth and by elevated IGF-1 levels. Hands have become numb, so I am backing off to 3 IU's, 5-2. I plan on running for 6 months.

When I started, I had been off all gear for 4 weeks (was still on pct, taking Nolvadex). W/in 12 days, I gained 15 lbs....I know that was mostly water. I then went back on test c (have a script) plus some test p. Also using DMN, a long acting deca and NPP. Pumped about 600 mgs of DMN/NPP and 400of test.

I will stop taking DMN soon, especially as it would leave metabolites around for months. Will be using a combo of test c/p 500 mgs/week and NPP, 350/week.

I am over 240 lbs, so I am not as concerned about getting big anymore, I just want t get leaner, a bit stronger, and also have top cardio when I teach grappling.

Starting 40 mgs of var, then switching over to winney.

When I was competing, and also doing gear programs for other combat athletes, I would have them run 400 test/week, 300 EQ, and Halotestin before fighting/training. My Hematocrit gets too high, so EQ is out, unless I can give a blood donation.

GiantSlayer

GiantSlayer

VIP Member
Jan 27, 2013
If hgh stimulates satellite cell division and AAS stimulates the protein synthesis required for the growth of those cells then pairing hgh with AAS is a match made in heaven.

ketsugo

ketsugo

MuscleHead
Sep 10, 2011
Of course it is - if you could only run 2 things test and hgh. Hgh amplifies the results but will not give results alone and the results aren't dramatic they sort of creep up on you . Compare bodybuilder of 60s and 70s to now . Usually however the freakiness of today are mega doses of aas along with hgh and carefully planned insulin - but I say that with caution as you really need to be careful if you use insulin . While it is the most anabolic hormone packs on muscle fastest it can kill you instantly if you don't time and eat correctly .

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic