Members
Latest Member
jacobss
What's New?

“I’ll show you how great I am.”

P

PhiloBro

Jul 4, 2023
Ali: “Who knocks out everybody and no one can whoop him! That’s when that little Cassius Clay from Louisville, Kentucky came up and stopped Sonny Liston. The man who annihilated Floyd Patterson twice..HE WAS GONNA KILL ME! But he hit harder than George…his reach was longer than George, he was a better boxer than George, and I’m better now than I was when you saw that 22 year old undeveloped kid runnin’ away from Sonny Liston… I’m experienced now, professional! Jaw’s been broke…been lost…knocked down a couple times…I’m BAD! Been chopping’ trees…I done something NEW for this fight! I done rassled with an Alligator! *audience laughter* That’s right! I have rassled with an Alligator! I done tussled with a whale…I done handcuffed lightning, thrown thunder in jail! That’s bad…Only last week I MURDERED A ROCK! Injured a stone. Hospitalized a brick… I’m so mean I make medicine sick!”

*audience laughing

Don King: “Bad dude…”

Ali: “BAD…fast…fast…FAST!”

*audience laughter*

Ali: “Last night cut the light off in my bedroom…hit the switch…was in the bed before the room was dark!”

*audience still laughing*

Don King: “Incredible!”

Ali: “FAST!”

Don King: “Incredible!”

Ali: “and you GEORGE FOREMAN, ALL OF YA CHUMPS ARE GONNA BOW, when I whoop him… ALL OF YA! I KNOW YA GOT HIM…I KNOW YA GOT HIM PICKED…but the man’s in trouble…IMMA SHOW YOU HOW GREAT I AM!”

23 years old. Been lifting since I was 16, ran my first cycle at 21. Including that cycle I’ve done three. Used to have a coach but he ghosted not too long ago. Anyways, the ultimate goal is to win my pro card but that’s a long distance off.

Guess I’m starting the journal here for some measure of accountability. More experienced bros who will call me out when I’m doing somethin stupid. I normally run a typical bro split with shoulders on Monday instead of chest, because somehow that’s chest day for every dude in the gym.

Typical diet is something like:

meal 1: ten egg whites, 1c oatmeal
Meal 2: 2 scoops protein powder (42g protein), 1 scoop peanut butter
meal 3: 8oz chicken, 1 potato, 1 cup broccoli
Meal 4 (pre-workout): 2 scoops protein powder, 1 Rice Krispie
Meal 5 (post workout): 10 oz Chicken, 1 potato, 1 cup broccoli, 1 scoop protein powder
Meal 6: 8 oz chicken, 1 potato

Also take vitamins and fish oil. Never bothered with a liver supp. Blood work before, during and after every cycle and always comes back looking like I’m not taking anything. Guess I’m lucky or just young.

For now not taking anything. I’m way too fat and out of shape. It’s shameful to say the least. I’ve had a real shit year which is saying something, really fucked with my head and took me out the game. My next cycle is still estimated to be about a good four months off if I’m diligent. But I’ve done tren, Deca, Dbol, Adrol, and winny. I’ve also done a cycle of SARMS that included RAD140, MK677, and YK11. I stay away from aromatizing compounds because I’m unfortunately really sensitive to estrogen. Always got an AI and SERM on-hand. I like Letro and Nolva but the Nolva makes me depressed as hell. Sadly it just works well.

Anyways, I’m planning out my next cycle and once I drop down some slop I’ll be hitting it hard. I need this comeback more than I can put to words. Currently thinking test E at 500, jump-start the cycle with superdrol at 40 mg the first week and 20 mg the next three, frontload EQ at 1G and then run it at 800 for 20 weeks with the test, Tren E at 500 for 8 weeks and Tren A at 250 for 8 weeks. Might push ten weeks on Tren A and drop the E at the 8th. Finish with winny for the last five weeks. Not sure yet. Definitely the highest I’ve ever run tren. Before this I’ve only ever gone as high as 500 on E. Then go on a test cruise of 500 until the next cycle. Might pick up some Caber just to have it around. Yes…it’s a highly toxic cycle. I was destined to be bald and my liver can fuck itself. Who wants to live to be 80 anyway? Shitting your pants, using the stair lift, etc. The ultimate goal is to win my pro card. Don’t care if that sounds idealistic but I wouldn’t have gotten geared up if that wasn’t the goal.

All that said can’t wait to start hitting it
. Got new tires on the car today and moving from Sioux Falls to Corpus Christi. Probably gonna hit the road this Saturday. Fingers crossed nothing goes wrong New chapter, new life, different me. Nothing but surfing, surf fishing, finishing my degree and studying for the LSAT. Make friends with cardio until I’m at the point I can run aforementioned cycle. My first apartment! Can’t wait to buy furniture and a TV as odd as that might sound.

not gonna show pics of what I look like now, but I’ll definitely upload proggies once I get back in the game.

(Please ignore the crazy female in following photo)

Attachments

• IMG_3917.jpeg
    IMG_3917.jpeg
    49.2 KB · Views: 51
  • IMG_3834.jpeg
    IMG_3834.jpeg
    58.7 KB · Views: 50
  • IMG_3180.png
    IMG_3180.png
    209 KB · Views: 50
genetic freak

genetic freak

VIP Member
Dec 28, 2015
Looks like you are eating enough to gain, which is good. I would probably cut back on the shakes swap it with real food. Shakes are good when you need them, but really offer no benefit over chicken, beef or fish.

For the cycle. The bloodwork is good now, but that won't last forever. Most of us were like that when we started. I think I am on cycle 47 now. Haha. I am not sure what you have ran so far as far as dosing goes, but the best way to go about planning out the next cycle is adding in no more than 50% of what you ran in the last cycle. If you ran a total of 500 mg last cycle, 50% of that is 250, so this cycle should not exceed 750 mg. Of course, not all compounds are the same, but that is probably the best piece of advice I ever received and I will always pass it on. Additionally, I would drop the superdrol and tren. For me and my clients, these are contest drugs. Unless you are in contest prep you can use other compounds that are less toxic. There are case studies showing guys going liver toxic and getting jaundice on the same dose of superdrol you plan to run for that same duration.

P

PhiloBro

Jul 4, 2023
Looks like you are eating enough to gain, which is good. I would probably cut back on the shakes swap it with real food. Shakes are good when you need them, but really offer no benefit over chicken, beef or fish.

For the cycle. The bloodwork is good now, but that won't last forever. Most of us were like that when we started. I think I am on cycle 47 now. Haha. I am not sure what you have ran so far as far as dosing goes, but the best way to go about planning out the next cycle is adding in no more than 50% of what you ran in the last cycle. If you ran a total of 500 mg last cycle, 50% of that is 250, so this cycle should not exceed 750 mg. Of course, not all compounds are the same, but that is probably the best piece of advice I ever received and I will always pass it on. Additionally, I would drop the superdrol and tren. For me and my clients, these are contest drugs. Unless you are in contest prep you can use other compounds that are less toxic. There are case studies showing guys going liver toxic and getting jaundice on the same dose of superdrol you plan to run for that same duration.
Well shit. Duly and eagerly noted. I’d never concerned myself with stuff like that I was just following coach’s orders as dumb as that sounds. When he and I were still buddies I think the highest he ever told me to go was 1500mg a week total dosage. Looked and felt godlike.

The only reason I go with tren before anything else is a big bang for little bucks situation. Just don’t have the money to pal around with legit primo or var. I’ll probably still run it but now that ya mention it 750 is definitely excessive.

P

PhiloBro

Jul 4, 2023
Also yeah prefer real food, shakes are just convenient but I’ll try swapping it with 93% ground beef at 8oz per meal and see where it goes.

genetic freak

genetic freak

VIP Member
Dec 28, 2015
Well shit. Duly and eagerly noted. I’d never concerned myself with stuff like that I was just following coach’s orders as dumb as that sounds. When he and I were still buddies I think the highest he ever told me to go was 1500mg a week total dosage. Looked and felt godlike.

The only reason I go with tren before anything else is a big bang for little bucks situation. Just don’t have the money to pal around with legit primo or var. I’ll probably still run it but now that ya mention it 750 is definitely excessive.
Can't afford primo, try masteron. Very synergistic with test and if you get your dosing correct, can substitute for your AI.

jipped genes

jipped genes

VIP Member
Oct 22, 2022
Can't afford primo, try masteron. Very synergistic with test and if you get your dosing correct, can substitute for your AI.
Done both, I think I like mast better.

hey if you are moving to Corpus, please tell me you love fishing?

Glycomann

Glycomann

VIP Member
Jan 19, 2011
When you're in your 60s you want to live to 80, especially with little grandkids milling around.

P

PhiloBro

Jul 4, 2023
Done both, I think I like mast better.

hey if you are moving to Corpus, please tell me you love fishing?
Is a pig’s ass pork? lol It was probably the biggest reason I chose Corpus. My new apartment is like 2 miles from the beach so the hope was I could occasionally supplement my diet with fresh fish.

Last edited:
P

PhiloBro

Jul 4, 2023
Completely forgot about mast! It’s not a compound that gets brought up a lot but I’ll give it a whirl instead of the tren.

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic