Latest Member
Nickobat
What's New?

Semiglutide, Nothing but the runs

Warhead14

Warhead14

TID Board Of Directors
Jul 23, 2011
4 weeks in, I dont see any value in using this stuff. Lots of diarrhea and thats it.

beefnewton

beefnewton

VIP Member
Nov 11, 2022
My problems went the other way. I gave up myself. My first run of it a few years ago was excellent. I had no constipation, great appetite suppression. Then I tried it three more times, with the most recent ending two weeks ago. I ramped up over three months just as high as original. Nothing but constipation. Zero appetite suppression. Like an addict, I kept chasing that first response. I'm done with it. Maybe I will try meth next.

What dose did you get up to that you had the shits?

Warhead14

Warhead14

TID Board Of Directors
Jul 23, 2011
My problems went the other way. I gave up myself. My first run of it a few years ago was excellent. I had no constipation, great appetite suppression. Then I tried it three more times, with the most recent ending two weeks ago. I ramped up over three months just as high as original. Nothing but constipation. Zero appetite suppression. Like an addict, I kept chasing that first response. I'm done with it. Maybe I will try meth next.

What dose did you get up to that you had the

What dose did you get up to that you had the shits?

Wallyd

Wallyd

VIP Member
Dec 10, 2013
It usually causes constipation. I wonder why it would do the opposite to you.

genetic freak

genetic freak

VIP Member
Dec 28, 2015
I tried it at the beginning of contest prep last year thinking, "Why should contest prep suck if it doesn't have to?" I had to stop after two weeks at .5 mg, as I literally had to force feed myself to get food down. My wife was concerned as I would just sit there with my bowl of rice and tuna for like an hour trying to power it down.

beefnewton

beefnewton

VIP Member
Nov 11, 2022
That's some very aggressive dosing. After four weeks, you should still be on 0.25mg, starting 0.5mg the following.

parttimer

parttimer

VIP Member
Oct 11, 2011
My wife and I noticed diahhrea or at least needing to go a lot when we first ran it the first few weeks. Had really good loss, started again 2 weeks ago for me, slight constipation but I've dropped about 8lbs. Some days the appetite is lower, others it's pretty high but I'm running .25 right now.

W

Wilson6

VIP Member
Dec 17, 2019
Try the Retatrutide. Start with 0.5 mg twice a week or even half of that and slowly increase as needed. You'll find it far less problematic as far as the GLP-1 sides go. At least that's what I'm hearing from those that have switched bc of Sema sides.

beefnewton

beefnewton

VIP Member
Nov 11, 2022
Try the Retatrutide. Start with 0.5 mg twice a week or even half of that and slowly increase as needed. You'll find it far less problematic as far as the GLP-1 sides go. At least that's what I'm hearing from those that have switched bc of Sema sides.

Have you heard any feedback regarding those who lost the appetite suppression with Sema? Does it return with Reta?

Wallyd

Wallyd

VIP Member
Dec 10, 2013
My gal likes the Tirzepatide better than Semaglutide. Less sides & suppresses the appetite better.

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic