Latest Member
Nickobat
What's New?

Grounding/earthing sheets

S

Stclineman

VIP Member
Nov 8, 2022
Anyone try this!! I thought it sounded like some hippy shit but I sleep like crap so I tried it…. Could possibly just be placebo affect since it’s only been two nights but I haven’t woken up and in the morning when I’ve gotten up I have creases in my face, lol… I always wake up through the night and toss and turn so much I couldn’t tell you the last time I woke up with creases in my face from laying still for a long period of time. I sure hope it continues

beefnewton

beefnewton

VIP Member
Nov 11, 2022
Given how much EMF surrounds us at any given time I wouldn't be surprised. I was always just too cheap to buy one of the blankets. How hot is it?

Shit missed the actual subject... sheets. Last I looked was a while back and I only saw blankets.

VIP Member
Nov 3, 2012
I use a grounding mat in the winter and love it! Haven't heard about the sheets though, what was the price on those?

parttimer

parttimer

VIP Member
Oct 11, 2011
We got them about 2 weeks ago. I've noticed a significant change is sleep, I used to toss and turn a lot and was usually up at least 2 to 3 times a night. As of right now, I'm up once now, usually because of the dogs. I have some pretty lively dreams as well. I thought it was wackado shit, but so far there might be something there.

beefnewton

beefnewton

VIP Member
Nov 11, 2022
My interest is piqued. Wish I could sleep deeply enough to not be woken up at 4am every day by the fucking sky rats.

S

Stclineman

VIP Member
Nov 8, 2022
Given how much EMF surrounds us at any given time I wouldn't be surprised. I was always just too cheap to buy one of the blankets. How hot is it?

Shit missed the actual subject... sheets. Last I looked was a while back and I only saw blankets.
I actually haven’t seen the blankets… I’ve only seen sheets and pillow cases.

S

Stclineman

VIP Member
Nov 8, 2022
I use a grounding mat in the winter and love it! Haven't heard about the sheets though, what was the price on those?
A sheet was anywhere from $110-$159. My wife was skeptical so I actually just bought a pillow case… glad I did to because I travel a lot for my kids sports and can easily take the pillow case with me.

S

Stclineman

VIP Member
Nov 8, 2022
We got them about 2 weeks ago. I've noticed a significant change is sleep, I used to toss and turn a lot and was usually up at least 2 to 3 times a night. As of right now, I'm up once now, usually because of the dogs. I have some pretty lively dreams as well. I thought it was wackado shit, but so far there might be something there.
Glad I’m not the only one… and yes I forgot to mention the dreams. I rarely dream (that I know of) but have each night since buying the grounding pillow case. Absolutely loving it.

Reactions: 5.0
S

Stclineman

VIP Member
Nov 8, 2022
So far 3 nights of deep sleep, dreaming and not waking up. Absolutely loving it and the pillow case was only $25 on amazon for anyone wanting to try it.

S

Stclineman

VIP Member
Nov 8, 2022
My interest is piqued. Wish I could sleep deeply enough to not be woken up at 4am every day by the fucking sky rats.
Give it a shot, pillow case is only $25-$45 dollars on Amazon ….. I bought the cheap one

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 2 members watching this topic