jacobss
What's New?

hair loss product question

Thrawn

Thrawn

MuscleHead
Jun 12, 2023
This is from xandrox
Why would it be advised not to use if you don't know what's causing hair loss? What harm would it cause?

Attachments

• IMG_20231012_103436.jpg
    IMG_20231012_103436.jpg
    61.9 KB · Views: 65
genetic freak

genetic freak

VIP Member
Dec 28, 2015
I cannot think of anything for Minoxidil. Finasteride or dutasteride you wouldn't want to take unless you knew for sure DHT was high. Just like estrogen, you do not want to bury your DHT.

Reactions: CFM
Thrawn

Thrawn

MuscleHead
Jun 12, 2023
I cannot think of anything for Minoxidil. Finasteride or dutasteride you wouldn't want to take unless you knew for sure DHT was high. Just like estrogen, you do not want to bury your DHT.
I couldn't think of a reason either for topical hair treatment.

beefnewton

beefnewton

VIP Member
Nov 11, 2022
Probably listed more for liability reasons than anything else. Even they probably don't know why it's there; their attorney just said it should be.

genetic freak

genetic freak

VIP Member
Dec 28, 2015
I couldn't think of a reason either for topical hair treatment.
Just because it is topical, doesn't mean it will not get into your blood stream. Finasteride nearly absorbs as much into the blood stream in topical solution as it does in oral form. This is why guys who take it when they have no DHT issues end up burying their DHT without knowing it.

Thrawn

Thrawn

MuscleHead
Jun 12, 2023
Just because it is topical, doesn't mean it will not get into your blood stream. Finasteride nearly absorbs as much into the blood stream in topical solution as it does in oral form. This is why guys who take it when they have no DHT issues end up burying their DHT without knowing it.
Good point. I thought Minoxidil only binds to scalp.

M

MacyPruitt

Mar 11, 2024
I think it's essential to approach hair loss with caution and understanding. Using products like xandrox without knowing the underlying cause of hair loss can be risky. While the product might offer benefits for some types of hair loss, it's crucial to address the root cause first.

Madrokaleb

Madrokaleb

Oct 18, 2022
I think it's essential to approach hair loss with caution and understanding. Using products like xandrox without knowing the underlying cause of hair loss can be risky. While the product might offer benefits for some types of hair loss, it's crucial to address the root cause first.
Otherwise, the treatment might not be effective or could potentially exacerbate the issue. Consulting with a healthcare professional or dermatologist can provide valuable insights into the specific cause of hair loss and recommend appropriate treatments. It's all about taking a proactive and informed approach to hair care. Also, I recently came across some info about how to fix too much protein in hair, which might be useful if you're looking to maintain healthy locks naturally.

M

Massive G

VIP Member
Apr 10, 2020
My hair is still receding but for some damn reason....good old basic head and shoulders shampoo is thickening the shit out of it which helps. I ran out of T gel and the h and s is working wonders.
Go figure.

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic