Latest Member
Joannafit
What's New?

First massage in years

shortz

shortz

Beard of Knowledge VIP
May 6, 2013
It was time. I had about 10 knots down my back around my shoulder blades, lower back is tight, neck pain, elbows hurt, shoulders ache, IT bands were horribly tight, plantar fasciitis, and while I was there, discovered I had the equivalent of that in my hands.

I had been working on those areas with the Lacrosse ball and roller for going on 6 months and just can't work them out. Those are great for maintenance, but long term problems are best solved with multiple modes of treatment.

So I had it this morning and now I feel like I have the flu and I am totally exhausted. I swear it felt like she was grinding a box of rocks in my back the entire time. The foot and IT band massage made me come off the table because they were so tight. It was brutal, but I know its going to make me feel good in the long run.

For those who have never had them before, let me tell you this; not only did I feel great when I had them in the past regularly, but my physique and training changed as well. Myofascial release actually changes your physique and I make sure my therapists work it in to the massages I get.

Bro Bundy

Bro Bundy

MuscleHead
Nov 1, 2012
I like the places that wack u off after..

PillarofBalance

PillarofBalance

Strength Pimp
Feb 27, 2011
In my gym we use an ex wife. Big ass steel cylinder. A few passes over the posterior Chain feels like a 50 min massage... calves is hell

chicken_hawk

chicken_hawk

MuscleHead
Oct 28, 2010
Aftef several months of neglect I have had 3 90 minute sessions in the past 3 weeks and holy S...talk about pain. But, gained back a lot of ROM in my scapula. I swear I nearly cried when she worked my teres.

I agree it is a valuable tool for health and well being.

Hawk

OldManStrength

OldManStrength

VIP Member
Apr 8, 2015
Sounds like you need to take some oxy's, and fith of jack before to cope with pain.

JackD

JackD

Senior Moderators
Staff Member
Sep 16, 2010
I go once a month, get the membership, worth it! Massage is just awesome, I grow and train better!

HGH

HGH

MuscleHead
Jan 11, 2013
I get a massage every week. Got one today!

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic