B

body_by_donuts

Jul 5, 2011
wtf? and im still chasing 400........

any1uno

any1uno

MuscleHead
Dec 22, 2010
Although, the bar moved a whole 3" impressive non-the-less. A benefit for short arms and a big chest. Amazing strength. (old saying goes...arms that hang below the pockets make good deadlifter. Short arms make a good bencher). My arms are long. Bench has always been my weak point. Bar has to travel too far even with a big chest. (and arch etc...)

BrotherIron

BrotherIron

VIP Member
Mar 6, 2011
That's mind blowing.... Think about putting 1500 on your back and just standing with it, let alone putting it in your hands, or even crazier.... taking it for a ride.

porky little keg

porky little keg

MuscleHead
May 21, 2011
I'd always doubted the way he uses bands and overload work in his gear but I'm starting to see value in it for building the forearms since mine have started to become my weak link......

As for the short arms and big chest - I'm sure he has fair genetics but a lot o that is how he's built himself over the years. That build doesn't happen on accident. Also, from years of heavy presses your forearms will bow. That's not conjecture or bro science, that's from my MRI.... We thought I had fractured mine on a 950 press and when we did X rays we found that my ulna is straight but from years of micro fractures and calcification the radius has curved and both are ( in the words of my ortho) "twice as thick as a human's"

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic