Latest Member
Kuma
What's New?

Anhueser Bush

M

Massive G

VIP Member
Apr 10, 2020
Kind of curious what it does mean. I figured it wasn't relevant to that BLM, but others I've wondered about are Mr. BMJ. Massive G always reads as "massive gonads" to me.
LOL when I first started posting in 97 on Elite I posted as George. Don’t know why. When I gravitated to bolex ug etc I just added the Massive and dropped the George. Just think of me as Massive George. LOL. Beef Newton makes me think of fig newton's. Used to tear them things up as a kid.

beefnewton

beefnewton

VIP Member
Nov 11, 2022
Mine is just something quick and stupid I came up with when I needed a name for some old forgotten video game. I was eating the hell out of fig newtons at the time and just combined them with my other favorite food. Nowadays when I need a quick name, I uncreatively use BallzDeep or DeezNutz. I'm stuck in my teenage years mentally.

Now I'm wondering about testboner. Is that like a boner you send in to see if it's safe or a boner as a result of exogenous Test?

M

Massive G

VIP Member
Apr 10, 2020
Screenshot_20230411_154503_Twitter.jpg

Reactions: ceo
M

Massive G

VIP Member
Apr 10, 2020
I am no Bible thumper but you get the idea
Screenshot_20230411_154512_Twitter.jpg

Lizard King

Lizard King

Administrator
Staff Member
Sep 9, 2010
I'm in St. Louis now and my wife said we should go to the Budweiser factory which is a cool place. I played the veto card, not another dollar, worry tranny lovers....

tommyguns2

tommyguns2

Senior Moderators
Staff Member
Dec 25, 2010
I'm in St. Louis now and my wife said we should go to the Budweiser factory which is a cool place. I played the veto card, not another dollar, worry tranny lovers....
I'm with you LK. The one thing I'm wrestling with is what about other InBev brands? About the only one I ever touch is the Micholob Ultra. I'm wondering if the sales for the Budweiser products decline steeply enough, if we'll see some corrective action.

Then again, I'm so naive. The chick won't end up fired, but instead promoted to "special projects" where she'll get paid more to do nothing, but at least she won't be tanking any more of their brands.

I

Iron1

VIP Member
Jul 7, 2021
To further illustrate the hypocrisy of any corporate stunt, Anheuser-Busch has used 96% of their 2022 lobbying budget supporting Republican causes.

I believe this is what's considered talking out of both sides of your mouth. Make of this what you will.

Historical contributions showing majority share going to Republican causes for the past 22/24 years:

Last edited:
tommyguns2

tommyguns2

Senior Moderators
Staff Member
Dec 25, 2010
1681314565760.png

This is InBev's stock price over the past 5 days. Really hard to interpret this, and pull out any one factor. But at least one way of looking at it is that InBev has seen a decline in its market cap of about $3 billion. Again, if I'm InBev management, I'm not watching daily moves, I'm looking at trends, and bigger factors.

Sales data on their largest mover will be coming in over the next 4-8 weeks. That is likely more telling.

tommyguns2

tommyguns2

Senior Moderators
Staff Member
Dec 25, 2010
Interesting article that appears to include some real preliminary data. But more time is necessary to know what this really means to the brand long term.

Money quote: Sometimes you just want to drink a beer without getting a lecture on social or political commentary or someone’s sexual orientation." — St. Louis hospitality consultant

midevil

midevil

TID Board Of Directors
Jan 20, 2011
I found this an interesting analogy... do you think it applies? I think, at least in some instances, it does. Why aren't women as offended by this as blacks?

View attachment 13918
Yes, it applies 500%. Bro if this huge in our face push of transgender ideology is to be thwarted it has to be the female citizens to get it done. It’s beginning with brave girls like Riley Gains and hope to see much more of it. Woman should be outraged that these imposters claim to be ALL WOMAN

all of this bs is at the expense of woman and little girls.

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic