Latest Member
lk has no balls
What's New?

Zimmerman has 99 problems

graniteman

graniteman

MuscleHead
Dec 31, 2011
he'll be a millionaire soon. suing CBS and I'm sure a book deal is in the works.

If he was smart he would wait til Trayvons ''grieving'' momma n part time daddy get done suing him in civilly

Reactions: DF
ItalianMuscle

ItalianMuscle

Drama Queen senior Vip
Sep 1, 2010
I have a question why did beyonce have a moment of silence at her concert for him, young Jeezy made a song for him, Jamie Fox wore a shirt for him. Wtf none of these mother****ers were his friend. Public figures trying to capitalize off this! Wtf. Russel Simons asked for peace I respect that from him. But that's it

ESPN was posting tweets from players this morning about the case.. Neither families will ever be the same.. Everyone just needs to deal with it respectfully and move on..

Regulator

Regulator

VIP Member
Jan 26, 2011
ESPN was posting tweets from players this morning about the case.. Neither families will ever be the same.. Everyone just needs to deal with it respectfully and move on..

**** Espn and **** the players tweeting about it. I hate when celebrates get involved in shit like this and politics cause then u have ignorant people and kids that don't know any better quoteing them as if its the truth.

Superman

Superman

VIP Member
Aug 28, 2012
Yep and the thing is she is hot,redhead..(look don't ****ing start with the ginger shit I am a redhead) anyway her sisters are ****ing 10's!!!!!!! Blondes and have nice families...baby dad's singular...I could not believe it when I met her two sisters..I was like oh **** me..they don't burn coal...I had serious chub when I met them and drank with them..btw she wants me to **** her...I will never do it,cannot stick it into that hole after what she had that in her nope..now if she didn't I would hit that with the quickness..my dick says yes but my mind says noooooooooooooooooooooo..sometimes your mind wins over your dick and that is pro-tip #235..don't ask me about 1-234 pro-tips..gimme some time I will post them.

Who cares you planning on marrying the trash bag bitch, **** her and then cum on her face and make her rub it in as a face mask, or scrape it off and swallow it. Man up bitch.

69nites

69nites

VIP Member
Aug 17, 2011
If he was smart he would wait til Trayvons ''grieving'' momma n part time daddy get done suing him in civilly
Because he used a self defense defense he can't be held liable for damages in Florida. They can try and sue but won't get a dome unless he settles. Plus if they sue and the lawsuit is shown to have no grounds he can countersue for his defense fees. Florida isn't the state to pull that shit in.

Cosmokramer

Cosmokramer

MuscleHead
May 6, 2013
Who cares you planning on marrying the trash bag bitch, **** her and then cum on her face and make her rub it in as a face mask, or scrape it off and swallow it. Man up bitch.

Don't call me a bitch ever.....**** you cunt!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

W

Wicked69

Jun 15, 2013
Florida used to be the state ths backed people who used a gun for self defense too! They made jokes about dummies who fuxked with someone and found out the hard way the victim was packing on the media! It was jokingly called one a month. Not only didn't they have a case for what they charged Zimmerman with the ASA's office knowingly withheld crucial evidence and lied to try and win their case! I'd be damn worried after that BS! Not to mention DOJ has been looking into a civil case for months. They want to fry Z one way or another!
They won't ever mention Martin hid his canabis and burglary tool before he attacked Z! He had texts messages on his phone talking about robberies and guns too. That would have been told in the beginning it would have been harder to paint him as as an innocent kid! My guess Z will be facing a lot more court time before it is over.
I at least hope he wins his own lawsuits. The voice anyalist who came forward in the beginning broke a boat load of protocols to make and the assumptions he did. Or they blatantly lied take your pick. My mouth hit the floor when I heard the one taking because I knew there was no way in hell and no judge would ever let that testimony fly in court! It would have been impossible for him to come to the conclusions he he claimed about it being Martins voice. I belive he lied for self serving purposes trying to drum up work for himselfz he should be stripped of any expert creds he holds after that.
I honesty felt like the ASA was pulling the dirty BS that crooked defense attorneys do to win at any cost. While Z's team was the one holding the high ground. That is the first time I can say I have ever seen that out of thousands of cases I have witnessed.
Libs will find a way to get Z back in court by any means necessary despite having this all wrong.

Last edited:
woodswise

woodswise

TID Board Of Directors
Apr 29, 2012
Because he used a self defense defense he can't be held liable for damages in Florida. They can try and sue but won't get a dome unless he settles. Plus if they sue and the lawsuit is shown to have no grounds he can countersue for his defense fees. Florida isn't the state to pull that shit in.

The loss of the criminal suit doesn't help the civil suit, but they could still prevail in the civil suit.

69nites

69nites

VIP Member
Aug 17, 2011
The loss of the criminal suit doesn't help the civil suit, but they could still prevail in the civil suit.
Except there is a statute in Florida that States you can not be held civilly liable for an act that was deemed self defense in criminal court. If he had used stand your ground as a defense he would be liable in civil court. I assume this is the reason for his self defense strategy.

slicwilly2000

slicwilly2000

VIP Member
Sep 14, 2010
Don't call me a bitch ever.....**** you cunt!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

LMAO. Cosmo if you keep that up your stay here will be very short. Chill.

Slic.

DLTH

DLTH

VIP Member
Oct 30, 2011
Yep and the thing is she is hot,redhead..(look don't ****ing start with the ginger shit I am a redhead) anyway her sisters are ****ing 10's!!!!!!! Blondes and have nice families...baby dad's singular...I could not believe it when I met her two sisters..I was like oh **** me..they don't burn coal...I had serious chub when I met them and drank with them..btw she wants me to **** her...I will never do it,cannot stick it into that hole after what she had that in her nope..now if she didn't I would hit that with the quickness..my dick says yes but my mind says noooooooooooooooooooooo..sometimes your mind wins over your dick and that is pro-tip #235..don't ask me about 1-234 pro-tips..gimme some time I will post them.

That's hilarious. But be careful we have a few members that get offended at anything involving black people. Oh sorry, I mean African Americans.

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic