Cosmokramer

MuscleHead
May 6, 2013
But Trayvon isn't one of them..:bbq:

Swiper

Swiper

VIP Member
Jan 8, 2011
he'll be a millionaire soon. suing CBS and I'm sure a book deal is in the works.

Regulator

Regulator

VIP Member
Jan 26, 2011
I have a question why did beyonce have a moment of silence at her concert for him, young Jeezy made a song for him, Jamie Fox wore a shirt for him. Wtf none of these mother****ers were his friend. Public figures trying to capitalize off this! Wtf. Russel Simons asked for peace I respect that from him. But that's it

Cosmokramer

Cosmokramer

MuscleHead
May 6, 2013
I have a question why did beyonce have a moment of silence at her concert for him, young Jeezy made a song for him, Jamie Fox wore a shirt for him. Wtf none of these mother****ers were his friend. Public figures trying to capitalize off this! Wtf. Russel Simons asked for peace I respect that from him. But that's it

Race baiting scum that is it and btw Simons is a racist [email protected] go to school with a girl(white) has 3 black kids and two baby daddies..she named her daughter Jada after Jadakiss...nice..lulz

Go Away

Go Away

MuscleHead
Dec 28, 2011
Race baiting scum that is it and btw Simons is a racist [email protected] go to school with a girl(white) has 3 black kids and two baby daddies..she named her daughter Jada after Jadakiss...nice..lulz

Should've named her kid after Styles P - he spits better than Jada...

Regulator

Regulator

VIP Member
Jan 26, 2011

That's ghetto at its finest. Can't turn a whore into a house wife.

Cosmokramer

Cosmokramer

MuscleHead
May 6, 2013
That's ghetto at its finest. Can't turn a whore into a house wife.

Yep and the thing is she is hot,redhead..(look don't ****ing start with the ginger shit I am a redhead) anyway her sisters are ****ing 10's!!!!!!! Blondes and have nice families...baby dad's singular...I could not believe it when I met her two sisters..I was like oh **** me..they don't burn coal...I had serious chub when I met them and drank with them..btw she wants me to **** her...I will never do it,cannot stick it into that hole after what she had that in her nope..now if she didn't I would hit that with the quickness..my dick says yes but my mind says noooooooooooooooooooooo..sometimes your mind wins over your dick and that is pro-tip #235..don't ask me about 1-234 pro-tips..gimme some time I will post them.

Regulator

Regulator

VIP Member
Jan 26, 2011
Red heads are one of two thing normally hot as hell or ugly.

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic