pbtom
What's New?

ZERO motivation

mrsr05

mrsr05

TID Lady Member
Apr 12, 2012
:(

cant get out of my own way... so uninspired right now... i havent even been to the gym in over a week...
i keep promising myself that i will go TODAY, TOMORROW etc... but it doesnt happen... i have no drive
whatsoever...

im sad and all i want to do is sleep.... and as you can guess the diet is not on point.... its not horrible,
but its not where it should be...

wanna cry....

okay rant over... thanks for letting me unload

jandj0821

jandj0821

VIP Member
Jul 7, 2011
I get like this at times. Just gotta get your ass in the car. then the rest is easy.. Hang in there

shan

shan

TID Lady Member
Jul 1, 2011
Oh...Im sorry you are having such a rough time...sometimes it helps just getting it off your chest :) <<<hugs>>> hang in there..look for lil things to motivate you..anything that works is good. Even if you have to resort to bribery..go for it LOL. I have a friend who had no motivation whatsoever...until we made a deal that when we both got to our goal that we would go to Las Vegas for a girls weekend.....maybe you need to plan a much needed getaway as a motivator???

Rottenrogue

Rottenrogue

Strongwoman
Jan 26, 2011
Have you recently competed or cycled?

There are days that I have to just go do it. I hate doing it when my mind isnt in it though. It is hard to just simply go through the motions.
Maybe set a goal of a different type for yourself .

Halo

Halo

MuscleHead
Jul 5, 2011
Bad days and weeks come and go I know you can get back at it, just gotta do like JB said and get in the car and head to the gym! Then come back and write about how you killed it :)

IronInsanity

IronInsanity

TID Board Of Directors
May 3, 2011
How about some background... what is causing you to feel this way? That may help provide some more meaningful feedback and encouragement.

marx

marx

MuscleHead
Sep 29, 2010
Just getting out the door is a big step- YOU KNOW YOU"LL FEEL BETTER IF YOU DO. Yep, I hollered it to you. You know it. I know it. Getting 'in the body' gets us out of our heads, and the spin of doing nothing is head stuff, the body wants a bit of use.

You got us here. Get moving sister, get feeling better! Let us know how it goes :)

It happens to everyone. Take back your oomph and run with it

SHINE

Friends Remembered
Oct 11, 2010
How about some background... what is causing you to feel this way? That may help provide some more meaningful feedback and encouragement.

Hormonal imbalance most likely, not only do serms boost the heck outa estrogen in women driving T-3 down but
also drive shbg up, high estrogen will make you feel depressive and slugish to.

just like when the guys take clomid for pct, emotional tired and irritable.

Biochem individuality, some it effects worse than others.

BrotherIron

BrotherIron

VIP Member
Mar 6, 2011
Hormonal imbalance most likely, not only do serms boost the heck outa estrogen in women driving T-3 down but
also drive shbg up, high estrogen will make you feel depressive and slugish to.

just like when the guys take clomid for pct, emotional tired and irritable.

Biochem individuality, some it effects worse than others.

That's what I was thinking. It's gear related most likely.

sassy69

sassy69

TID Lady Member
Aug 16, 2011
I've mentioned loading Inositol to help w/ depression - its cheap & easy to try, works fairly quickly. Its not addressing the hormonal imbalance but its something.

In terms of "finding your purpose" enough to actually get you into the gym, pick a short-term goal - if its just digging up a new training routine or some new exercise you'd like to try. Then just get yourself TO the gym. For me, half the battle is just getting there. I've had days where I've circled the parking lot of my gym a couple times debating if I actually felt like going to the gym or not. Then I just focus on reminding myself how good it feels AFTER I'm done. Even on a mediocre day I get an hour or so to listen to my favorite heavy metal and just go try stuff.

With the diet, go dig up some new recipes. I've been off on a Paleo kick lately - not that I'm anywhere near a Paleo lifestyle - but I've discovered some "rice" recipes made out of cauliflower and I've been sautee'ing the shit out of veggies w/ coconut oil. Also finally learned how to make a spinach quiche and even tried an extremely low carb, non-gluten paleo-friendly pizza made w/ coconut flour. Even made some zucchini cakes. Its just different stuff to try to keep things interesting. Set yourself up w/ some interesting things that still stick to your diet, and then schedule a cheat on Friday or Saturday night to just enjoy life a little.
A day at a time. I also think its important to not build it up to be more than it is. If its hormone imbalance right now, fine. Don't make it something that you turn into a negative view of yourself.

mrsr05

mrsr05

TID Lady Member
Apr 12, 2012
omg i am so overwhelmed by all the responses.. thank you so much... even you marx who yelled at me :)

yes definitely gear related....i had never had to do pct before.. was never an issue... but i competed recently so i was on more gear than i usually cycle... stronger and higher dosages... shine and sassy have been so helpful in trying to help me get squared away.. i am blown away by their knowledge.... cant thank them enough...

sassy, i did buy the inositol today and am getting started... and you hit the nail on the head with the food too! i am soooooooooo bored with what i am eating ... i definitely need to make a change...

rr, you are so right..i really do need to set up some new goals for myself... i have been tinkering with kettlebells and i am liking the difference that i feel as opposed to training same ole same ole...

iron insanity, ephesians 6:10.... good stuff there ..

again thank you all so much..i am so grateful for your help...

oh and i did go to the gym today... shoulders/hams.... KILLED IT!!!:D

BrotherIron

BrotherIron

VIP Member
Mar 6, 2011
With being a bber, you may want to try your hand at some pling in the offseason. You'll have to set goals and work your ass to reach them. It's a different sense of fulfillment in pling and it's more fun to be honest. It could help get you passionate about getting back in the gym and it'll add thickness like nothing you've exp before and that helps w/ your bbing.

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic