Members
Latest Member
Rolanalon
What's New?

Zaitropin???

M

muscle1970

Nov 30, 2010
Heyd, any feedback on zaitropin gh redtops? Has anyone heard or used Zaitropin?

H

Hooah39

Apr 10, 2011
Three months salary? .......Crap I need to save more money,:))

Jenner

Friends Remembered
Jan 9, 2012
I'm on my first kit after doing blues and greens over the past year and I LOVE them!

Z

ZAI-PHARMA

Mar 8, 2012
Thank you for your unbiased and objective opinion. I will now spend 3 months salary on them based entirely on your post... You are a truly good man for enlightening us all.

You are the man brother

D

dugout

Mar 9, 2012
Love this place already

Thank you for your unbiased and objective opinion. I will now spend 3 months salary on them based entirely on your post... You are a truly good man for enlightening us all.

LOL- gotta luv this place, Liken it already. Ive heard from a couple good bros that tryed them, They are good bluetop quality. Just given back what I heard, They are legit and they are gettin results.

F

Flexbirdsall

Feb 12, 2012
What's up guys... I got 4 kits of Zaitropin.. On week 2 10 ius post workout deff feel better pumps as well more vascularity and body fat is dropping but I'm also prepping for a show.. Sides aren't that bad I feel my hands every now and then but it's the best I've ever slept. Hope this helps

crowman

crowman

MuscleHead
Nov 2, 2011
What's up guys... I got 4 kits of zais.. On week 2 10 ius post workout deff feel better pumps as well more vascularity and body fat is dropping but I'm also prepping for a show.. Sides aren't that bad I feel my hands every now and then but it's the best I've ever slept. Hope this helps

thanks for joining and making it a special priority to make your first post on the zai-tropin thread to tell how great the product is. hmmmmm ;)

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic