pbtom
What's New?

YouTube TV

Lizard King

Lizard King

Administrator
Staff Member
Sep 9, 2010
Anyone using this? Seems like they have all the stations I want for $40 a month, 6 users, personalized cloud based DVR's. Sounds a little too good, looking for some feedback.
Thanks

Jin

Jin

MuscleHead
Jun 15, 2018
I’m surprised you have time for tv.

Considering how much time you spend on POBs board.

Lizard King

Lizard King

Administrator
Staff Member
Sep 9, 2010

Someone has to make sure he's doing it right, geeze.

Reactions: Jin
R

rawdeal

TID Board Of Directors
Nov 29, 2013

Seems like there's an easy solution to that.

PillarofBalance

PillarofBalance

Strength Pimp
Feb 27, 2011
Well Lord knows I don't vB fluently.

Anyway, I did Hulu over YouTube iirc it was about cloud storage space. They are essentially the same service. I wish I had gone YouTube though and might switch soon. Only reason being, I can't cast YouTube from phone to device without a premium YouTube account.

R

rawdeal

TID Board Of Directors
Nov 29, 2013
I was talking about just Banning him over there, but that's your call POB.

Lizard King

Lizard King

Administrator
Staff Member
Sep 9, 2010
First time I cast YouTube to my new TV I was like WTF. Had no idea it was an option, sort of just did it by itself but was pretty awesome.
Only thing I didn't see with YouTube TV was History and Discovery which I like watching, but to save $150 a month to ditch cable I think it's way worth it.

ValeTudo8080

ValeTudo8080

VIP Member
Aug 31, 2011
I witched over my music service to Youtube over Pandora and will probably change my SlingTv to the Youtube version soon.

JackD

JackD

Senior Moderators
Staff Member
Sep 16, 2010
LK does YouTube tv have all your local channels too like ABC, CBS, NBC, and Fox?

Right now I have Sling tv, pay 43 a month, for the Blue plus extras for $10, but don’t have ABC or CBS.

The digital receivers don’t work in my area for local stations.

Lizard King

Lizard King

Administrator
Staff Member
Sep 9, 2010
LK does YouTube tv have all your local channels too like ABC, CBS, NBC, and Fox?

Right now I have Sling tv, pay 43 a month, for the Blue plus extras for $10, but don’t have ABC or CBS.

The digital receivers don’t work in my area for local stations.
I entered my zip code and all my locals did come up.

Just not sure how to control it on my non-smart TV. I still have a plama that will not die and have no justification to buy a new TV. I guess I can control it through the Xbox or hook my Ipad up to the TV. Just the thought of no remote is weird.

JackD

JackD

Senior Moderators
Staff Member
Sep 16, 2010
I entered my zip code and all my locals did come up.

Just not sure how to control it on my non-smart TV. I still have a plama that will not die and have no justification to buy a new TV. I guess I can control it through the Xbox or hook my Ipad up to the TV. Just the thought of no remote is weird.

I’ll have to look into it. I have a Roku so that solves my remote issue lol

Lizard King

Lizard King

Administrator
Staff Member
Sep 9, 2010
True. I have 2 firesticks I haven't set up yet. My bill went up 10% this month, I called yesterday and asked what additional services I was getting for the $25 a month, ummmm, ummmm, nothing sir. Oh, ok, thanks!

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic