Latest posts

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest Member
jacobss
What's New?

Youtube Fitness Channels that you've probably never seen.

BigSwolePump

BigSwolePump

VIP Member
May 24, 2017
I am going to put out some low subscriber fitness/weightlifting accounts that I follow that I think are pretty cool but aren't very popular. I thought some of you might like it.

I am not much of a mainstream kinda guy and I like watching normal people lift weights.

Feel free to add if you want.

BigSwolePump

BigSwolePump

VIP Member
May 24, 2017
@C3Muscle
is the creator of #RespectTheDepth™

This dude is deep squatting (ass to grass) high 700's for reps and his bench press is nothing to laugh at either. I have posted about him before but he definitely belongs in my list here.

BigSwolePump

BigSwolePump

VIP Member
May 24, 2017
@bestofbothworldsfs is a channel about an average laid back guy that consistently works out and moves some decent weight. His videos are longer and more of a workout vlog but I enjoy them.

BigSwolePump

BigSwolePump

VIP Member
May 24, 2017
@travislyon is another average Joe that moves decent weight in his garage. Humble, average, everyday fella that lifts iron. Cool channel.

BigSwolePump

BigSwolePump

VIP Member
May 24, 2017
@stefandrpa770 is just your average everyday guy that trains in powerlifting and strongman type lifting. Dude moves respectable weight, impressive at times. He was pretty active then not so much for a while but is pretty steady as of lately.

BigSwolePump

BigSwolePump

VIP Member
May 24, 2017
KianGains is a 21yo powerlifting competitor that is making videos about his upcoming meet. Strong guy with some decent potential. This channel is a blog so the videos are longer and has a bit of talking but he does do some decent weight for his size.

BigSwolePump

BigSwolePump

VIP Member
May 24, 2017
@chrischiquillo page does have some life stuff in it but he is back to posting his training vlog. He is another average Joe that lifts. He is in great shape though and moves good weight, especially for his size.

BigSwolePump

BigSwolePump

VIP Member
May 24, 2017
@TheMonk111 is an 18 y/o powerlifting style lifter that has been training through his high school years. This dude has impressive strength, especially for his age.

Its reassuring to watch someone his age push himself and make continuous progress. You are gonna want to check him out. Only 240 followers but definitely fun to watch him put up those numbers as a high school student.

genetic freak

genetic freak

VIP Member
Dec 28, 2015
Thanks brother! I have seen a couple of these guys before when they pop up in my feed.

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic