Kiddorism
What's New?

You're Holding For Pizza......

TheSpectre

TheSpectre

MuscleHead
May 4, 2013
Wow, that escalated quickly.

Also little Ceaser's pizza is poverty food that is only suitable for low life criminals, commies and hippies. There are much better pizza choices available. I don't see how this chain survives.

But those bread sticks kick ass.

shortz

shortz

Beard of Knowledge VIP
May 6, 2013
There is only one place within several miles of me that has any kind of real pizza. It's an old Italian dude that makes New York style pizza. I have been to NYC many times, and I also used to live in Pa, and I can tell you, this guy is close, but still has differences. They claim it's the water and recipes that are used, but who knows. There is def a difference. I miss getting slices of pie during lunch at the local shops. There was literally a Joe's Pizza in my home town that has amazing pies. The old man died though, and the daughters are still running the place, but it's barely staying alive, if it hasn't shut down already. Those places are a dying business.

Turbolag

Turbolag

TID's Official Donut Tester
Oct 14, 2012
There is only one place within several miles of me that has any kind of real pizza. It's an old Italian dude that makes New York style pizza. I have been to NYC many times, and I also used to live in Pa, and I can tell you, this guy is close, but still has differences. They claim it's the water and recipes that are used, but who knows. There is def a difference. I miss getting slices of pie during lunch at the local shops. There was literally a Joe's Pizza in my home town that has amazing pies. The old man died though, and the daughters are still running the place, but it's barely staying alive, if it hasn't shut down already. Those places are a dying business.

I saw the same thing on the Travel Channel. The pizza restaurants said its the water that makes the pizza.

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic