Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest Member
Kiddorism
What's New?

You're a billionaire- do you still cycle UGL?

PillarofBalance

PillarofBalance

Strength Pimp
Feb 27, 2011
I'd have serostim on an IV drip but I'd still you gear from my main man that I use today. I'd also start an army and overthrow the governments of small countries as a hobby.

BD Cool

BD Cool

VIP Member
Dec 1, 2011
I'd have an 18 year old with big titties & an ass that taste like French vanilla ice cream inject me with Genotropin.

S

SL1CED

Feb 15, 2012
Just saying that money is not a problem- and both are easily accessible to you- do you still cycle and buy underground juice? Can we ever know how much a difference there really is as far as powder quality and so on. Yes we can make some gains on UG but would repeat cycles of pharmacy grade be that much better?

UGL gear, no doubt. Pharm grade HGH, no doubt. Orals, probably pharm grade too like stenox, anapolan, etc.

UGL doesn't offer Tren, you can find vet grade EQ but it's hard and risky.

JackD

JackD

Senior Moderators
Staff Member
Sep 16, 2010
Hire A Synthetic Chemist with his masters and have him recrystallize raws for purity, or for that matter have the guy make any aas you want with the best quality. lol

Yeah couldn't agree more, It's like the movie Limitless, have them make something better than anything that could ever reach the market.

69nites

69nites

VIP Member
Aug 17, 2011
Yeah couldn't agree more, It's like the movie Limitless, have them make something better than anything that could ever reach the market.
That is a bad ass movie

P

prime

TID Board Of Directors
Dec 31, 2011
I'd get the equipment to make whatever hell I wanted. With those resources you can do whatever you want.

BrotherIron

BrotherIron

VIP Member
Mar 6, 2011
Exactly. When you have unlimited resources the things you can do is limitless. You start asking completely different questions and start coming up with very interesting answers.

gunslinger

gunslinger

VIP Member
Sep 19, 2010
Have my chemists make a steroid more powerful than tren with virtually zero sides....lol

Bro Bundy

Bro Bundy

MuscleHead
Nov 1, 2012
I would never lift again..I would chill on a island and order a new hooker daily

S

schultz1

Bangs Raiden's mom VIP
Jan 3, 2011
I'd buy a ship and become a pirate.

V

Vick

MuscleHead
Jun 13, 2012
lol I was first to post and must be last, but I agree with the yachts and hookers, hence my location ;)

HDH

HDH

TID Board Of Directors
Sep 30, 2011
I would stick with the bros.

I would fund my favorite UGLs to clean up the raws and send me whatever I wanted. Of course a buddy would take care of all transactions for me so my name wouldn't be in it but the labs would know it was me.

Pretty fond of the high mg/ml.

HG ancillaries and HGH.

H

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic