Latest Member
Kiddorism
What's New?

Your worst job

extremevet

extremevet

MuscleHead
Oct 18, 2011
I heard on the radio once the winning "Worst job" contest. The winner had a job pushing a pigs intestines back in its ass after it gave birth. Runner up was a janitor at an adult video booth store. Said the mop would stick to the floor. :-&

Dex

Dex

VIP Member
Mar 30, 2011
Working security does suck unless you can work the door and make a lot of money. Everyone thinks they're ****in special especially the loser regulars. So that's probably 2nd to working for my bro in laws tiling business. He paid me like shit and was a horrible boss/person/business owner.

rezjzzor084

rezjzzor084

MuscleHead
Dec 17, 2013
I don't want to complain but the real bad thing for me is when you get used to it.

Cosmokramer

Cosmokramer

MuscleHead
May 6, 2013
I worked in a plastic factory and had to clean out this thing that had hot recycled methylene chloride in it...no breathing apparatus either..didn't know how bad it was until years later after I left..I was inhaling the fumes I guess..that was 27yrs ago so I guess I am ok.Besides that driving a truck into Hunts Point,Nyc,the bronx and parts of Long Island..oh newark and East Orange too..got held up at gun point in the bronx in an elevator at a project..that should be the worst but I didn't get shot who knows what those chemicals did to me at that ****inl plastic factory..we made wheel chocks for the navy for their planes on the crusiers.

JR Ewing

JR Ewing

MuscleHead
Nov 9, 2012
In high school I worked at a burger king, where every night the closing manager would get hammered drunk. The 5th night working there he got so wasted we had to call another manager to come and close, because the drunk one was throwing money all over the office and throwing up all over it and wiping his mouth with the money. When they got there I bailed, they tried to say I couldn't leave until all the money was accounted for. So I nicely told them I am not staying and they can shove that job up their ass. The next weekend I was back on the farm throwing bails and feeding cattle.

That's unreal! I'd say my worst job was also working in a burger joint for a few months right after high school that was a mom & pop place. I never had a manager that bad, but it was a low paying, dirty job - deep frying, grilling, washing dishes, etc. And restaurant jobs are not like other "dirty" jobs where you don't have to worry about cleaning everything so meticulously and keeping everything so clean so that the health dept and customers don't bust your balls. I was very, very happy when I was able to leave that shitty restaurant job for a higher paying and more prestigious gig at the grocery store. :D

McD's workers wanting more $ should take note and do the same thing I did... :)

R

regular

MuscleHead
May 31, 2012
Some job which would have made the list I can't discuss.

Working in the prep room of a mortuary had some unpleasant moments.

Working in demolitions and construction was pretty bad, not because of work itself but because of the people I worked for.

BigGameHunter

BigGameHunter

VIP Member
Jun 26, 2012
Hot tar roofing. Asphalt wasnt so bad but pitch (coal tar) burns like mace all day. Eyes swollen shut, not to mention the work is very hard, dangerous and hot.

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic