RalfKelleh
What's New?

Your worst job

Stumpy

Stumpy

Olé, Olé, Olé VIP
Sep 29, 2010
What's the worst job you've had?
For me it'd have to be driving a taxi.....what's the worst job you've had?

Turbolag

Turbolag

TID's Official Donut Tester
Oct 14, 2012
I know this will sound like a complete lie, but I've enjoyed the jobs I've had. Haha.

Diving a taxi sounds kinda fun. What didn't you like about it?

Stumpy

Stumpy

Olé, Olé, Olé VIP
Sep 29, 2010
I know this will sound like a complete lie, but I've enjoyed the jobs I've had. Haha.

Diving a taxi sounds kinda fun. What didn't you like about it?

People vomiting in my cars, drivers damaging cars, people attempting to not pay, people giving me their life story, maybe I'm just not a people person lol.

Turbolag

Turbolag

Oct 14, 2012
People vomiting in my cars, drivers damaging cars, people attempting to not pay, people giving me their life story, maybe I'm just not a people person lol.

Hey do you remember Crazy Taxi for PS2 ?

Haha I loved that game!

trentracks

trentracks

TID Board Of Directors
Apr 23, 2011
sewer treatment plant update had to install bubblers in the concrete holding tanks,,dried shit flakes falling all over you all day long

W

webber

Dec 5, 2013
Worst job was when I was 16 and worked at a store putting the sunday papers together. At this point is when I relised I cant follow direction or take orders. Self employed right after school.

Yaya

Yaya

VIP Member
Jun 25, 2012
cemetary department...grave digger..it was very depressing.

my job now is great... im a stand in (look alike) films..i look like robin williams with a splash of norm mcdonald

SAD

SAD

TID Board Of Directors
Feb 3, 2011
cemetary department...grave digger..it was very depressing.

my job now is great... im a stand in (look alike) films..i look like robin williams with a splash of norm mcdonald

Are you serious Yaya? That's cool as shit, although I've been on the set of a movie, Never Back Down (I was one of the MMA fighters in the training scenes and I helped coordinate certain fight scenes), and it was LONG BRUTAL days of boredom and repetitiveness.

Worst job ever? Either concrete or roofing. I grew up in Florida and these two were my summer jobs in high school. AWFUL, but I wouldn't trade it because it made me hard as nails and tougher than the kids who played all summer.

Turbolag

Turbolag

Oct 14, 2012
Are you serious Yaya? That's cool as shit, although I've been on the set of a movie, Never Back Down (I was one of the MMA fighters in the training scenes and I helped coordinate certain fight scenes), and it was LONG BRUTAL days of boredom and repetitiveness.

How was the pay? I don't want you to tell me what you made, just in general. Was it worth it? Or is it worth doing again?

Also, how did you find out about the opening for the part? Did you use the online casting sites?

SAD

SAD

TID Board Of Directors
Feb 3, 2011
How was the pay? I don't want you to tell me what you made, just in general. Was it worth it? Or is it worth doing again?

Also, how did you find out about the opening for the part? Did you use the online casting sites?

Actually, I was training for a fight at Gracie Baja in Orlando, and the stuntman crew for the movie came in and watched for a while. They picked me and two other guys and took us outside. They explained the job, that we wouldn't just be extras and that we'd have a say in the fight scenes and how they were choreographed, and that we'd be compensated $300 per day that we weren't on film, and $450 per day that we were. We were on the set at 6am every morning (I lived an hour away) and we didn't get released until after 6pm every single day, for 18 straight days. It was a great experience and I got to know Djimon Hounsou really well. He is a genuinely good person. The rest of the no-name actors were pretty snooty and pretentious, but Djimon would want to roll with us in between takes and he really wanted us to teach him BJJ. It was freaking cool.

I wouldn't do it again, but it was worth it once.

HGH

HGH

MuscleHead
Jan 11, 2013
I've never had a job that was too terrible, just a couple super boring ones.

I sold tickets for the campus ticket office in college. That was boring as shit after they stopped letting us use the internet, even if there were no customers. Meanwhile the people in the phone bank surfed the net all day.

But really that isn't that bad a job I realize.

RedNeck

RedNeck

MuscleHead
Dec 30, 2010
In high school I worked at a burger king, where every night the closing manager would get hammered drunk. The 5th night working there he got so wasted we had to call another manager to come and close, because the drunk one was throwing money all over the office and throwing up all over it and wiping his mouth with the money. When they got there I bailed, they tried to say I couldn't leave until all the money was accounted for. So I nicely told them I am not staying and they can shove that job up their ass. The next weekend I was back on the farm throwing bails and feeding cattle.

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic