Members
Latest Member
Samson0692
What's New?
V

Vick

MuscleHead
Jun 13, 2012
Ok so we all know how unregulated the the supplement industry is, even with all the GMP, USP, Non GMO and all the other labels. IMO alot of kidney damage comes from supps, especially for people that have never used AAS.

Soooo, what are the USDA Organic labeled supplements you use.?

IMO this is the best regulation of the supplenent industry. Just because something is Non GMO or GMP doesn't mean it's organic and with all the bait and switch, hit and run supps I have seen this is the best way to know if a supp is doing their due dillegence.

The more of us that buy these certified supplements the cheaper they will get.
20191115_053347.jpg

*I also never use tablets or proprietary blends. If a proprietary blend has really great reviews I'll just get the individual ingredients.

JackD

JackD

Senior Moderators
Staff Member
Sep 16, 2010
You make a great point about organic supplements and something worth looking into to see what’s being offered.

I know that Garden of Life and Healthforce nutritionals are some really good brands for these.
Check them out and let us know what you think.

slicwilly2000

slicwilly2000

VIP Member
Sep 14, 2010
I get my stuff from all over the place. I try to source as much at the source, meaning if the herb is grown in Thailand then source in Thailand. You can generally get the best prices that way. It doesn't work for everything. There is some stuff where you are buying 4oz at a time whereas as other herbs it can be 10kg+ at a time. Depending on what it is and where they may not offer the organic certification, the cost is just too high. Labeling laws are different in different countries and that organic certification can be more or less expensive than the USA. The rule of thumb we use is to know the supplier/farmer. China has a bad rap when it comes to meat and fish. It's justly earned in some cases. However some of the herbs they have are top notch.

Vick when you buy oils are you buying one bottle at a time or a case of 50? The sources I use for the different oils only make sense if you buy 50 32oz bottles at a time. I split that with a friend and one order is enough to last 2 years for each of us.

Slic.

V

Vick

MuscleHead
Jun 13, 2012
Just a few bottles at a time, I dont like to be close to the expiration date.

V

Vick

MuscleHead
Jun 13, 2012
You make a great point about organic supplements and something worth looking into to see what’s being offered.

I know that Garden of Life and Healthforce nutritionals are some really good brands for these.
Check them out and let us know what you think.
Ok so the wife and I gave Garden of Life Vitamin Code a whirl and we noticed that they are mostly sourced from Brewer's Yeast disguised as a latin name! So then I find out theres a ton of brewers yeast recipes for lactating women online! No more vitamins for us, organic brewers yeast in everything and a perfectly blanced diet.

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic