Latest Member
Kiddorism
What's New?

Your thoughts appreciated

G

geneify

Oct 7, 2012
Well first of all drop the clen.

Your diet is NOT working obviously if you strive for this 10% goal of yours. Carbs are mandatory especially while cutting to assist transporting the protein especially if you're burning 1k-1500 cals in a hard workout.

SO if your low days are 1375, where's the rest of your energy coming from? Certainly won't be stored fat.....think about it.

And if you're looking to get down to 10%, cardio 1-2x/week is a 6 year old female jazz class regimen.

Wanna shed a few lbs? Try cardio 5x/week at say 20 mins on the treadmill at 3.5mph on a 15 incline for starters. Try doing that for one week with YOUR diet and you'll lose a few lbs for sure. Then tweak the diet (I would run a log here, detail everything so that many of us can dissect) and then you'll see better results.

I was like you....then I ate a slice of humble pie and allowed others to constructively critique me to blast through my proverbial walls and achieve more.

Run a log, my .02

Sorry if I offended anyone. Didn't mean too.
Ok guess tweaking my diet and cardio would be a more sensible thing to do as oppose to a Temporary fix like what pillarofbalance was trying to point out.

Will run a log definitely. Thanks guys.

uphillclimb

uphillclimb

VIP Member
Dec 9, 2011
Ok guess tweaking my diet and cardio would be a more sensible thing to do as oppose to a Temporary fix like what pillarofbalance was trying to point out.

Offended? Not in the least bit bro....I meant I thought I knew what I was doing until I realized that i didn't and then I made huge gains....you didn't offend anyone at all man....I can come off as a dick sometimes but I was sincere in my message.

Just trying to help you.....no offense whatsoever.

Determined

Determined

VIP Member
Apr 5, 2012

Man I also agree on dropping the clen for now... Get your diet cardio and training dialed in then maybe you could use clen to exceed your goal of 10% bf. goodluck to you.

G

geneify

Oct 7, 2012
Appreciate the sincerity guys. Will do what's needed to be done. And hopefully update the good news!

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic