Members
Latest Member
RalfKelleh
What's New?

Your thoughts appreciated

G

geneify

Oct 7, 2012
I’ve been lifting for about 4 years; fluctuate from a 90kg fat ass to a 70kg skinny fat, back to 80kg fat ass,

I did everything trial and error, tons of research( carb cycling, keto, warrior diet, HIIT, bla bla bla.) because I can’t afford a personal trainer let alone buy protein shakes, so I stick to regular food.
No matter how lean I am, I always look chubby from the face and naturally have a little gyno (lump at the back of nipple).

I have never reach 10% bodyfat ever…

G

geneify

Oct 7, 2012
I’m 27 this year and sick of the diet/training, losing my friends and especially the lack of progress, but because I love this sport so much ( that rush you get when every time you’re under the bar right before you squat, bench, MP, never a care in the world) I decided to go with CLEN to see more progress.
I started for 2 weeks so far, 4 days on 3 days off running it for 2 months…

Question is where do I go from here if I don’t get to 10%, take a break from clen for 4 weeks and start over? Or liquid clen? I’m currently 17% at 74kg, I did my bloodwork and thyroid levels are ok

Hope to hear from you guys who has much much more experience then me. Thanks much in advance! And for the free advice

Determined

Determined

VIP Member
Apr 5, 2012
Could be time to come off clen, give it a rest. Lets look over your other info... What's your diet look like? It's makes you. Also do you do cardio? How's your training routine look?

G

geneify

Oct 7, 2012
I just started clen for 3 weeks was thinking on running it for 2 months.
Diet wise - carb cycling with high mid low days
Only sweet potato for carbs, cut it off after lunch.
Training - 5 days a week, BB style was doing wendler 5 3 1 previously
Cardio - 1 - 2 times a week.
Supplementation - multi,zinc,d3,vit c, fish oil. Basic stuff
At least 7 hours of sleep.

Thanks man.

B

Bigwhite

MuscleHead
Mar 20, 2013

Thanks man.

I would do a little reading on what clen does to your heart before you decide to run it that long.....ECA stack would be a safer choice...

G

geneify

Oct 7, 2012
Damn really? Total newbie. Was advised from the person i got it.
How long would you recommend ? And when it's suitable to come back at it again?
I have trouble getting a ECA stack

PillarofBalance

PillarofBalance

Strength Pimp
Feb 27, 2011
I wouldn't recommend Clen EVER based on its effects on the heart.

Look in the sponsors section of the forum for manpower. They have ephedrine. Other option is just go to Walgreens and get bronkaid or primatene tablets. Those are ephedrine.

But in all seriousness, you're not eating right. Instead of blowing your money on TEMPORARY fixes get with a company like Helios Nutrition and get your diet in order.

Determined

Determined

VIP Member
Apr 5, 2012

Thanks man.

Best ways I know to run clen is 3days on 1 off or 2 wks on 2 off...if your trying to lean down. Up cardio 4-5 times a week.. I prefer 45-60 min sessions. Keep carbs low and eat clean and you'll be on your way

B

Bigwhite

MuscleHead
Mar 20, 2013

Look in the sponsors section of the forum for manpower. They have ephedrine. Other option is just go to Walgreens and get bronkaid or primatene tablets. Those are ephedrine.

But in all seriousness, you're not eating right. Instead of blowing your money on TEMPORARY fixes get with a company like Helios Nutrition and get your diet in order.

^^^^ Exactly what he said....

G

geneify

Oct 7, 2012

Thanks for the heads up
But I am really eating clean. No junk.I log all my food. Spread them to 5 meals
Carbs only from sweet potatoes. Good fats n protein.

Zig zag diet - High 2575 cal,mid 1880 cal, low 1375 cal
P - 40% C - 35% F - 25%

If that's what u mean by eating right.

Being dieting for about 9months like so, dropping half a kilo to 1 kilo weekly.
Reason I took clen is because I feel like I hit a plateau.

G

geneify

Oct 7, 2012
Best ways I know to run clen is 3days on 1 off or 2 wks on 2 off...if your trying to lean down. Up cardio 4-5 times a week.. I prefer 45-60 min sessions. Keep carbs low and eat clean and you'll be on your way

All right. So if were to go with clen like this, how long can I stay with it?

uphillclimb

uphillclimb

VIP Member
Dec 9, 2011
Well first of all drop the clen.

Your diet is NOT working obviously if you strive for this 10% goal of yours. Carbs are mandatory especially while cutting to assist transporting the protein especially if you're burning 1k-1500 cals in a hard workout.

SO if your low days are 1375, where's the rest of your energy coming from? Certainly won't be stored fat.....think about it.

And if you're looking to get down to 10%, cardio 1-2x/week is a 6 year old female jazz class regimen.

Wanna shed a few lbs? Try cardio 5x/week at say 20 mins on the treadmill at 3.5mph on a 15 incline for starters. Try doing that for one week with YOUR diet and you'll lose a few lbs for sure. Then tweak the diet (I would run a log here, detail everything so that many of us can dissect) and then you'll see better results.

I was like you....then I ate a slice of humble pie and allowed others to constructively critique me to blast through my proverbial walls and achieve more.

Run a log, my .02

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic