Latest Member
pbtom
What's New?

Your Payxheck is Now worth3.1% Less

Swiper

Swiper

VIP Member
Jan 8, 2011
“On top of that over 40% of dollars ever printed by the federal reserve were printed over the last year.”

And they’re still printing every month more US dollars.

that figure is insane. the inflation the fed is creating and created is resulting in raising prices that’s not going to be transitory. this isn’t going to end well.

i’m going to be converting all my savings that I have in cash into gold to preserve what I have. prices are going to get out of control.

fasttwitch

fasttwitch

VIP Member
Mar 17, 2011
“On top of that over 40% of dollars ever printed by the federal reserve were printed over the last year.”

And they’re still printing every month more US dollars.

that figure is insane. the inflation the fed is creating and created is resulting in raising prices that’s not going to be transitory. this isn’t going to end well.

i’m going to be converting all my savings that I have in cash into gold to preserve what I have. prices are going to get out of control.

I'm converting all my cash into ammo and guns. Seems like the ultimate currency for the future.

fasttwitch

fasttwitch

VIP Member
Mar 17, 2011

Corporate America is using inflation as an excuse to price gouge Americans.

Although, full disclosure.. I usually raise my product line's prices to cover inflationary pressures and then a little. I'm not gouging, but I have to take the profit wins where I can get them.

Swiper

Swiper

VIP Member
Jan 8, 2011
As soon as they quoted Robert Reich I knew the whole article was bunk. he’s probably one of the dumbest economic advisers around.

The inflation number the government puts out is not the true inflation number. inflation is at a minimum in the double digits, probably around 12-15%.

The reason why businesses made big profits recently was because the government was handing out trillions and trillions of dollars of free money to people to spend. that’s part of the problem that’s causing all the price increases. also when prices started to rise companies did not raise their prices because they thought it was transitory. they just recently started to raise prices in a significant way.

fasttwitch

fasttwitch

VIP Member
Mar 17, 2011
As soon as they quoted Robert Reich I knew the whole article was bunk. he’s probably one of the dumbest economic advisers around.

The inflation number the government puts out is not the true inflation number. inflation is at a minimum in the double digits, probably around 12-15%.

The reason why businesses made big profits recently was because the government was handing out trillions and trillions of dollars of free money to people to spend. that’s part of the problem that’s causing all the price increases. also when prices started to rise companies did not raise their prices because they thought it was transitory. they just recently started to raise prices in a significant way.

That's one part of the equation. This inflation problem is multifaceted.

I'm not a disciple of Robert Reich, either. He is correct in saying that the concentration (monopolization) of industries amplifying this problem. This is what's happening is the meat industry. Especially with pork and chicken. And it's not a supply and demand problem there. Ranchers and farmers are not making more as the price increases. The greed of monopolies is pocketing the increase in profits. Because they can. Once these companies have a death grip on a sector, the price is whatever they say the price is.

These large companies are better off than before because of the shutdowns. The shutdowns hurt small businesses more than large ones. The larger companies had political ties to the corrupt Democrats and the corrupt Republicans and were able to get huge financial lifelines that smaller companies couldn't. US billionaires got 1.2 trillion dollars richer during Covid.

I don't think working Americans getting a $2000 or $4000 dollar bump to help feed and clothe their children are public enemy number one as regards inflation.

Swiper

Swiper

VIP Member
Jan 8, 2011
“Key Fed GDP tracker turns negative, signaling recession is here”

my prediction:
we are in a recession. it’s only going to get worse. within the next 3-6 months mass layoffs will begin. I hope everybody gets prepared for the massive economic crash that has already started. it’s going to be the worst economic crash in US history.

M

Massive G

VIP Member
Apr 10, 2020
Yes we are....and it is going to get worse as many are predicting. Possibly another depression. It's like a nightmare we can't wake up from.

C

ceo

VIP Member
Oct 12, 2010
Layoffs started months ago and are increasing.

Sent from my SM-G781V using Tapatalk

Swiper

Swiper

VIP Member
Jan 8, 2011
Layoffs started months ago and are increasing.

Sent from my SM-G781V using Tapatalk

layoffs happen all the time. i talking mass layoffs like this country has never seen.

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic