Rolanalon

Your opions on Faleevs powerlifting program

GreatGunz

GreatGunz

VIP
Jun 10, 2011
Ok guys,
I am considering using Faleevs powerlifting program to take a break
from Dc training and have more time with the family.
I work till 620pm than lift when I get home.
Any suggestions I will listen to and go from there.
I am not a natty trainer.

PillarofBalance

PillarofBalance

Strength Pimp
Feb 27, 2011
Since getting into powerlifting I have WAY more time than before and to be honest I am happier and have more fun!

Do whatever you want gunz. Maybe 5x5... If you really want to see some change give Sheiko a whirl.

Either way, log it! :)

B

BikerTrash

Rottens cookie dealer
Mar 19, 2011
GG , I dont typically follow any regime for lifting such as DC , or any other layed out training routines. I lift at 4;45am in the morning till 6:15 am then head to work .This allows me to lift and not take time away from my family .Its easier for me that way .
I enjoy when I do 5x5 for several weeks then switch back to a higher amount . Seems to spur growth in the switching it up .

porky little keg

porky little keg

MuscleHead
May 21, 2011
Your schedule works pretty well for a carb backloading diet too.... might want to look in to that.

As for a training plan..... find a team to help you. That's the answer to 99% of the problems you'll have. Most teams run a modified Westside routine, some guys will run 5/3/1 etc.... but the big catch is that to run any program right you need someone experienced with it to help fit it to your needs. The best program in the world for me would leave some guys bored and flabby and some others fried never mind each person's individual weaknesses. No program should ever be run word for word.

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic