Latest Member
pbtom
What's New?

Your opinions on equipoise

Like_a_Weed

Like_a_Weed

MuscleHead
Jan 25, 2011
I'm looking down the road to my fall cycle, will be doing a powerlifting meet in November, and trying to add some mass and alot of strength. Wanting to make sure I'm strengthening my tendons as well as my muscles. Concidering running eq. Something like:

500 test, 400 eq, 250-300 deca
Or
500 test, 600 eq

Concerned primarily with eq's supposed anxiety sides, ive had them in the past (though mostly when smoking weed, which I no longer do). The test, eq, deca cycle looks perfect but I'd like to try eq alone so I can better judge it's effects. I've done searches but this is the forum I choose to trust for opinions, since it seems like here is a smaller group of people that know their shit vs large number of people but full of shit. Im currently using npp/test and it's still a bit early to tell but think this combo is pretty perfect for a short cycle. My fall cycle will be number 3, I figure to be at least 250-260 by then, about 235 now.

trentracks

trentracks

TID Board Of Directors
Apr 23, 2011
I love EQ,EQ loves tren add some test its heaven

ozzy69

ozzy69

MuscleHead
Apr 5, 2011
^^^what he said but keep in mind to see the optimal performance our of EQ you have to run it along time like minimum 16 weeks

meetcake

meetcake

Sep 29, 2010
loved it! ran it 20 weeks at 800mg/week along with tren the last half of the cycle! vascularity, strength and size went through the roof... EQ is good for appetite also. eat eat eat!!!

no anxiety here, but i never had issues with it before hand either.

Last edited:

ajdos

Friends Remembered
Sep 8, 2010
Never was impressed by the stuff, thought of it as a decent anabolic...could use it...or not...appetite my ass, depends on which psychosomatic individual you talk too, for me it never made me hungry, especially since I allready have an appetite, its good that it doesnt have the characteristic bloating which can happen from deca, but its a nandrolone at the core and should definitely be run with test...decent stuff, slow acting undeclynate is a pain to use but cyp is not much shorter acting and dont dare touch the prop version.

meetcake

meetcake

Sep 29, 2010
welp, people respond differently... wont know until you try it. but i agree on running it with test.

Like_a_Weed

Like_a_Weed

MuscleHead
Jan 25, 2011
3:1 so far. I had read a poll on another forum and it was about eq causing anxiety and it was about 50/50 with alot of guys chiming in about how they had panic attacks and shit like that. That's the biggest thing making me hesitate. I would definately run it for a long time, 16-20 weeks.

Last edited:
big_paul_ski

big_paul_ski

MuscleHead
Dec 13, 2010
i like it pretty good but you have to understand it. most people dont care for it because you dont blow up on it. BUT the slow steady gains are very good quality muscle. the appetite increase from it is a huge plus and the vaso is great as well. stacked with deca, tren and test is great.
as far as the anxiety thing it doesnt matter if you have anxiety issues before you use or not as it affects everyone differently. i have anxiety and was concerned as well. im running almost 2gm of EQ and no problems. same with tren. im an agressive person by nature who doesnt mind conflict with his fellow man and no issues. i was rather calm outside the gym and an animal inside the gym. just goes to show you never know untill you try something for yourself.
so for me i like EQ.

midevil

midevil

TID Board Of Directors
Jan 20, 2011
I love eq! run it @ 600 per week. that seems to be the sweet spot for many. over 600 I personnally have had the sides mentioned..

AXEMURDERER

AXEMURDERER

MuscleHead
Jan 5, 2011
EQ is something that I have always run at a fairly high dosage for an longer period of time. I have had to stay away from it recently because of HCT and HMG reasons, but have always been a fan of it. In my experience, people cut off their use about 8-10 weeks prior to when they should using the drug. If you are currently at a lower bodyfat, vascularity is noticable. Not dramatic, but noticable. I personally got the munchies from it, but others poop on that theory. Anxiety was never an issue on it. I had a feeling of well being similar to dbol (obviously with good reason considering its make up).

tommyguns2

tommyguns2

Senior Moderators
Staff Member
Dec 25, 2010
Many love EQ. I'm ambivalent about it. Have tried it several times, and just didn't respond well. Didn't have any anxiety issues.

SAD

SAD

TID Board Of Directors
Feb 3, 2011
Never was impressed by the stuff, thought of it as a decent anabolic...could use it...or not...appetite my ass, depends on which psychosomatic individual you talk too, for me it never made me hungry, especially since I allready have an appetite, its good that it doesnt have the characteristic bloating which can happen from deca, but its a nandrolone at the core and should definitely be run with test...decent stuff, slow acting undeclynate is a pain to use but cyp is not much shorter acting and dont dare touch the prop version.

Could you go into more detail about EQ being a nandrolone? Is boldenone so close in structure to nandrolone that they share the characteristic of intense shutdown that goes beyond the undeclynate ester? Would boldenone cyp have similarities to nandrolone?

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic