Latest Member
RalfKelleh
What's New?

Your opinions on equipoise

Get Some

Get Some

MuscleHead
Sep 9, 2010
EQ is awesome.... It will NOT shut you down like a Nandrolone will. It's actually more similar in structure to Primo, which is a DHB (DiHydroBoldenone) Derivative.

I get a great feeling of well being on this drug along with a huge appetite increase. Not everyone will experience these good aspects of the drug. It's one of those drugs that's "give or take" for many. Test seems to react similar for just about anyone, but that's the gold standard. EQ makes me VERY vascular and also seems to help with some of the sides from Deca and Tren. Unfortunately, for personal reasons I wasn't able to finish my recent cycle....but it included 600mg Test E, 600mg Bold Cyp, 400mg Tren E. By week 3 I was an absolute beast in the gym, increasing strength by 30-40% from the previous week.

I don't know that I'll ever run the long acting version again as long as the Bold Cyp version is available. Seems to kick in MUCH quicker. The shortest reported estimation for the Undecylenate ester is about 9 days (a day or so longer than Decanoate). Cypionate ester is closer to 5-6 days in length. So, as you can see, by the time you reach week 3 there is a 9-12 day disparity on how much has been released into your system. That's a huge difference IMO.

marx

marx

MuscleHead
Sep 29, 2010
It seems to me our creator shoulda gave us eq along with test as our endogenous hormones. Run it long, til 20 or so. Helps my appetite some. Improves lean vascularity. 750 makes me smile with equal or a bit more test each week.

To each their own though, every body works differently.

I feel so GOOD on it. Wellbeing definately accentuated...

Like_a_Weed

Like_a_Weed

MuscleHead
Jan 25, 2011
Thanks for all your responses, I will give it a go next cycle. You think preloading is good with eq? If I was gonna run 600 p/week, shoot 1200 the first week? 1200 first 2 weeks? Maybe I'll look into finding the eq cyp to start the cycle, run a vial of that in conjunction with the regular stuff to get it up quicker. I'm gonna run 500-600 test with 600 eq for 20 weeks.

On a side note, if a competition I wanted to peak for was gonna happen around week 15 or 16, would there be any problem running anadrol or dbol for 4 weeks from like week 12-15? Seems like everyone only runs orals at the beginning or end or both but not in the middle.

Heady Muscle

Heady Muscle

VIP Member
Oct 13, 2014
I'm looking down the road to my fall cycle, will be doing a powerlifting meet in November, and trying to add some mass and alot of strength. Wanting to make sure I'm strengthening my tendons as well as my muscles. Concidering running eq. Something like:

500 test, 400 eq, 250-300 deca
Or
500 test, 600 eq

Concerned primarily with eq's supposed anxiety sides, ive had them in the past (though mostly when smoking weed, which I no longer do). The test, eq, deca cycle looks perfect but I'd like to try eq alone so I can better judge it's effects. I've done searches but this is the forum I choose to trust for opinions, since it seems like here is a smaller group of people that know their shit vs large number of people but full of shit. Im currently using npp/test and it's still a bit early to tell but think this combo is pretty perfect for a short cycle. My fall cycle will be number 3, I figure to be at least 250-260 by then, about 235 now.

I don't recall anyone mentioning having anxiety while on EQ. Most people feel good on it. Mildly euphoric. They only side I have ever had with EQ is a fever for the first day after the injection. Happened twice, both times Vet Grade. I get the sweats. The opposite of tren, during the day.

It is a nice steady gainer. Solid mass, lean solid mass. Not many sides associated with it as far as my experience goes.

Rottenrogue

Rottenrogue

Strongwoman
Jan 26, 2011
Eq most definetly will cause anxiety in higher dosesx

Heady Muscle

Heady Muscle

VIP Member
Oct 13, 2014
Eq most definetly will cause anxiety in higher dosesx
In thirty years involved with aas, this is the first I have heard of this. Strange. Only at higher doses? How high (on average, I know everyone has different thresholds).

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic