RalfKelleh
What's New?

Your fight lesson for the day

Lizard King

Lizard King

Administrator
Staff Member
Sep 9, 2010
I watched this with the volume off, does he say to stir fry the balls in Teriyaki or soy after you rip them off?

shortz

shortz

Beard of Knowledge VIP
May 6, 2013
I watched this with the volume off, does he say to stir fry the balls in Teriyaki or soy after you rip them off?

No, he says "Den you stuff dem in his mouf!" lmao!! Dude, you gotta listen to it. He's hilarious!

Mr. Wiggly

Mr. Wiggly

MuscleHead
Oct 15, 2011
Oh man lol...............................

DLTH

DLTH

VIP Member
Oct 30, 2011
What if a girl puts you in a choke hold, a man that had testicular Cancer and had his balls removed, or a person wearing a jock strap?

shortz

shortz

Beard of Knowledge VIP
May 6, 2013
What if a girl puts you in a choke hold,

Then you deserve to be choked out if that happens. lol I keed, I keed! I have rolled with some pretty intense women. As a noob, I was put in to at least one, that I remember, by a woman. She was highly trained though. Women in BJJ and Judo learn what things are effective against larger men, and it tends to be the lesser used techniques that men sometimes forget about!

DLTH

DLTH

VIP Member
Oct 30, 2011
Then you deserve to be choked out if that happens. lol I keed, I keed! I have rolled with some pretty intense women. As a noob, I was put in to at least one, that I remember, by a woman. She was highly trained though. Women in BJJ and Judo learn what things are effective against larger men, and it tends to be the lesser used techniques that men sometimes forget about!
I think there are easier ways. We learned how to get out of a choke hold during defensive tactics in the police academy. You basically bend over at the waist and rotate and it throws the dude off of you in 1 second. I'm no fighter but it was one of the simplest and easiest techniques we learned.

GuerillaKilla

GuerillaKilla

Certified Pillow Biter
Jul 17, 2013
PPCT/Defensive Tactics/SKD/GAGE. Definitely good stuff.

shortz

shortz

Beard of Knowledge VIP
May 6, 2013
I think there are easier ways. We learned how to get out of a choke hold during defensive tactics in the police academy. You basically bend over at the waist and rotate and it throws the dude off of you in 1 second. I'm no fighter but it was one of the simplest and easiest techniques we learned.

Modified shoulder throw. Unfortunately, a person trained in a rear naked strangle will either 1. Know better than to attempt one standing behind you. 2. If he does, he/she will have their legs wrapped up around you to prevent the throw.

The best tactic is to not get in to one in the first place. Tuck your chin hard and it's damn near impossible for them to get under there for a good strangle. FYI, this is a strangle, not a choke. Choke cuts off air, strangle cuts off blood supply. A choke takes longer, sometimes minutes, where as a strangle takes seconds to take out an opponent. That's why the difference in knowing is important. One is deadly in a matter of seconds.

Tucking your chin/keeping your chin down, is generally a good fighting position to be in in almost every situation. In standing position, you should be sort of facing downward, not totally tucking the chin. In a grappling situation, you want to keep the chin tucked tightly

shortz

shortz

Beard of Knowledge VIP
May 6, 2013
Do you still train Shortz?

Not atm. Had knee surgery after some fat ass decided that, since he couldn't take me down with good technique, he would do it with all his 280lbs. Basically finished off my meniscus and injured my ACL.

I Plan on going back, but not more Judo, only BJJ. Another month and I should be ready

BigGameHunter

BigGameHunter

VIP Member
Jun 26, 2012
Not atm. Had knee surgery after some fat ass decided that, since he couldn't take me down with good technique, he would do it with all his 280lbs. Basically finished off my meniscus and injured my ACL.

I Plan on going back, but not more Judo, only BJJ. Another month and I should be ready

Ouch. Nothing like training with HWs

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic