Latest Member
Kiddorism
What's New?

Your fav oral to stack with test&tren

chicken_hawk

chicken_hawk

MuscleHead
Oct 28, 2010
Var...always var. Tren and test hinder callogen synthesis. Callogen is the main protien involved in strengthening bones and connective tissue. Tren is by far the worst offender and only var and nandralones can counter this. Ever get sore elbows on tren? Guess why?

More guys get hurt on big tren cycles than any other which might have been avoided if var was used in their cycles.

Hawk

BrotherIron

BrotherIron

VIP Member
Mar 6, 2011
Var...always var. Tren and test hinder callogen synthesis. Callogen is the main protien involved in strengthening bones and connective tissue. Tren is by far the worst offender and only var and nandralones can counter this. Ever get sore elbows on tren? Guess why?

More guys get hurt on big tren cycles than any other which might have been avoided if var was used in their cycles.

Hawk

My joints hurt the most when I ran winny in the past and actually never on tren. I always took T3 with Tren b/c I've been told and read that T3 lowered TSH levels.

chicken_hawk

chicken_hawk

MuscleHead
Oct 28, 2010
My joints hurt the most when I ran winny in the past and actually never on tren. I always took T3 with Tren b/c I've been told and read that T3 lowered TSH levels.

Yeah winny always hurts my joints as well. I suspect that it's because it supresses estrogen. I suspect issues from tren are dose related and possibly ester related. I know tren E always treats me bad compared to ace. Either way, var is the ideal choice.

Hawk

Rider

Rider

TID Board Of Directors
Aug 27, 2010

Yep, winny kills my wrists and elbows after a few weeks on.

I can't lift too heavy without the joint pain kicking in. I'm forced to do high reps instead while on winny. I'd go with var instead any day of the week.

sityslicker1

sityslicker1

TID Board Of Directors
Oct 6, 2010
back in the day, adrol or halo

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic