Latest Member
pbtom
What's New?

Your current go to Protein powder

M

MissLC

TID Lady Member
Nov 23, 2015
Lately I've been a fan of true nutrition protein powder. It's not all that expensive, I'd say on par with average prices but what I like about it is that I can get several bags at 1lb each in different flavors. And they all taste pretty bangin. Then again, I'm not often drinking shakes. When I do use my protein powder it's to make waffles or some protein confection to curb a sweet craving.

rAJJIN

rAJJIN

TID Board Of Directors
Nov 30, 2011
I've been getting a great deal on the ON gold standard 5Lb jugs.

It's crazy how much this stuff gets marked up.

A

aperry580

Oct 1, 2015
I use nitrotech when I can afford it cause I like the extra creatine if not whatevers on sale

ItalianMuscle

ItalianMuscle

Drama Queen senior Vip
Sep 1, 2010
I rarely use protein powders, I stick with drinking good old fashioned eggwhites mixed with strawberries/blueberries. But I do use Isopure Zero Carb (Cookies and Cream).. I blend eggwhites and 2-3 scoops of Isopure, blend, then freeze em into popsicles.

Mike_RN

Mike_RN

Senior Moderators
Staff Member
Aug 13, 2013
I rarely use protein powders, I stick with drinking good old fashioned eggwhites mixed with strawberries/blueberries. But I do use Isopure Zero Carb (Cookies and Cream).. I blend eggwhites and 2-3 scoops of Isopure, blend, then freeze em into popsicles.
Egg whites are liquid gold right now :(

ChrisLindsay9

ChrisLindsay9

MuscleHead
Jun 17, 2013
Like rAJJIN , I'm a fan of Optimum Nutrition as well. I have both the whey and casein. Mixes fast, tastes great. Pricing is usually pretty good through Amazon Prime.

_3M_

_3M_

VIP Member
Aug 10, 2015
I was using Power crunch ProtoWhey. Best tasting protein Ive ever had. But it is extremely hard to find in my area.

Haymaker

Haymaker

Oct 21, 2015
I'm glad to see a lot of people use ON Gold Standard. That's what I use, $60 for 90 servings at costco.

I was using the cheap stuff from wal-mart for awhile at first. Body fortress I think.

rAJJIN

rAJJIN

TID Board Of Directors
Nov 30, 2011
I'm glad to see a lot of people use ON Gold Standard. That's what I use, $60 for 90 servings at costco.

I was using the cheap stuff from wal-mart for awhile at first. Body fortress I think.

I have a connection here where I can get it at employee cost. My order sheet has
3 prices. Employee, wholesale, retail.
I get the 5 lb gold standard for 24$
That includes shipping and taxes.
Crazy how
Much things get marked up.

Same as you before that the best buy on it here locally is food4less for 55$

My favorite is the Beverly brand.
It's just expensive and I have never been able to find a deal on it. 40$ for 2 lbs

L

LadySparta

Jan 12, 2016
I personally love Isoflex by Allmax. Tastes great, no whey concentrate and sits very well in the stomach

iamfighter

iamfighter

Jan 19, 2016
Whey Protein is the best, but I am not into it.

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 1 members watching this topic