Latest Member
pbtom
What's New?

youngstunna 181 lbs

Youngstunna

Youngstunna

Trenja Turtle
Oct 21, 2010
Man KBD MAYO IRONCORE that means alot coming from you guys, yall been my boys since MESO. And Mayo I was thinking about that just the other day, we should do it for sure. Thanks Bros

RedNeck

RedNeck

MuscleHead
Dec 30, 2010
looking good still bro, muscle memory is a great thing. good luck on getting back to rollin swoll

MAYO

MAYO

Bad Mother
Sep 27, 2010
Yeah bro... you got a lot to work with... I bet you will be jacked again in no time... be careful if mayo gives you the address of a truckstop and says its a gym... he's talking about a totally different type of workout...

Keep up the ggod work bro...

Sorry I never called Core.....but know that I still see ur lower back tat every night when I close my eyes.

KBD

KBD

I Look Good...
Sep 13, 2010
Man KBD MAYO IRONCORE that means alot coming from you guys, yall been my boys since MESO. And Mayo I was thinking about that just the other day, we should do it for sure. Thanks Bros

No problem man, still look good just keep eatin and hittin the gym!

Youngstunna

Youngstunna

Trenja Turtle
Oct 21, 2010
What you guys think about

Teste 500 1-16
Eq 600 1-16
Dbol 30 mg 1-4 week might bump it up depending on sides
Tren 100mg eod week 12-16
16 week cycle
Hcg throughout
Clomid and nolva for pct

Last edited:
Get Some

Get Some

MuscleHead
Sep 9, 2010
Lookin good bro...you've still got a lot of good arm size. I'm jealous because that's something I struggle with. Don't worry too much about having a 6 pack bro. We'd all love to have 6 packs AND be huge but it takes great dedication to achieve that. Looks like you're ready for a nice bulk.

As far as the cycle that looks really good. I like that you added in the Tren at the end. Gains seems to stall after a certain time and I always advise people going longer than 10 weeks to add something in at the end. The only thing I would change is to run the tren weeks 10-16...get 6 weeks or more outta that tren. I too will be running EQ and tren concurrently for my next cycle. Should be epic.

Youngstunna

Youngstunna

Trenja Turtle
Oct 21, 2010
Thanks Getsome youve helped me out alot, so i will take your advice and apply it I think this will be my best cycle yet and plans on posting pics By weekley....Should be sick...

Regulator

Regulator

VIP Member
Jan 26, 2011
Shit Stunna you still look big bro. Way bigger then when u put that ass whipping on A.C on the BBall court. I bet he be really rethinking that one if u were this big back then in fact maybe his face wouldn't have looked like he stuck it in a bee hive. He prolly would have walked the other way! Keep up the work Stunna !

kid666

kid666

VIP Member
Jan 28, 2011
Yeah bro no worries my man.. your still thick ...youll be back to where u want to be im sure of it....

Glycomann

Glycomann

VIP Member
Jan 19, 2011
I lost like 15 lbs when i cut my cycle short and didnt run a complete PCT but most of the guys here know I went through a ton of shit not long ago, but things are getting better and im ready to put on some weight

You have a decent base there. Right now you could really tighten up. just dialing in your diet by cleaning it up and cutting carbs down to about 200 grams a day. Make sure you get 200 g of protein and nuts and healthy oils for added fats to make up the cals. Just adding in a little cardio or even some short distance jogging and a few wind sprints 3 times a week would suck the baby fat right off in a month at your age no problem.

Youngstunna

Youngstunna

Trenja Turtle
Oct 21, 2010
Ok Bros got a update I started 4 weeks ago replaced the Eq with Npp and running test and Dbol up to 193 strength is up as well.
Been running Test E 500mg a week
NPP 400mg a week
Dbol 30mg a day (was waiting on this so only started this 2 weeks ago)

Dbol has killed my apetite but I will prolly switch Boldenone Cyp in another 4 weeks to help with hunger and the switch of compounds should help with gains..

I will post some pics soon of progress really soon

Thanks to all my Brothers

luvthetest

luvthetest

Jan 27, 2011
Ok Bros got a update I started 4 weeks ago replaced the Eq with Npp and running test and Dbol up to 193 strength is up as well.
Been running Test E 500mg a week
NPP 400mg a week
Dbol 30mg a day (was waiting on this so only started this 2 weeks ago)

Dbol has killed my apetite but I will prolly switch Boldenone Cyp in another 4 weeks to help with hunger and the switch of compounds should help with gains..

I will post some pics soon of progress really soon

Thanks to all my Brothers

add NAC and ALA 3x per day....that will help your hunger issue...if i was you id be careful with the orals if your having probs 2wks in with 30mgs of Dbol.

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 1 members watching this topic