Latest Member
pbtom
What's New?

youngstunna 181 lbs

Youngstunna

Youngstunna

Trenja Turtle
Oct 21, 2010
Hey Bros Im not taking anything right now and im gonna post pics after my cycle, gonna run Test Eq and Dbol and Finish with tren, I lost some weight but IGF 1 helped me maintain some gains after my last cycle I know I need to tighten up my waist some but figured Id post this anyways..............

http://i51.tinypic.com/1qlw11.jpg

JackD

JackD

Senior Moderators
Staff Member
Sep 16, 2010
You'll get back up there, your foundation is already set, now just add on the slabs of muscle

Youngstunna

Youngstunna

Trenja Turtle
Oct 21, 2010
Thanks bro I bounce back pretty quick

SHINE

Friends Remembered
Oct 11, 2010
Yea you definitely got one hell of a lot to work with there bro.

I'm interested to see how this cycle works for you.

peace.

Youngstunna

Youngstunna

Trenja Turtle
Oct 21, 2010
I lost like 15 lbs when i cut my cycle short and didnt run a complete PCT but most of the guys here know I went through a ton of shit not long ago, but things are getting better and im ready to put on some weight

SHINE

Friends Remembered
Oct 11, 2010
I lost like 15 lbs when i cut my cycle short and didnt run a complete PCT but most of the guys here know I went through a ton of shit not long ago, but things are getting better and im ready to put on some weight

That's not a lot of weight to loose pct, yea sucks if you don't have all you need for pct.
Been there as well, divorce with the ex and all lost about 25 pounds! (rotten bitch) lol

chicken_hawk

chicken_hawk

MuscleHead
Oct 28, 2010
You will get it back and the some. It's all about time and pressure.

Get Fockin Huge bro,
Hawk

Youngstunna

Youngstunna

Trenja Turtle
Oct 21, 2010
That's not a lot of weight to loose pct, yea sucks if you don't have all you need for pct.
Been there as well, divorce with the ex and all lost about 25 pounds! (rotten bitch) lol

Yeah man that's what I was going through but we are working on things, thanks shine an chicken hawk

KBD

KBD

I Look Good...
Sep 13, 2010
U still look thick in that picture bro

chemically-alterd

chemically-alterd

Dec 27, 2010

i second that...im going threw all the bullshit right now. its not easy, specially if theres kids involed.

MAYO

MAYO

Bad Mother
Sep 27, 2010
Hey Bros Im not taking anything right now and im gonna post pics after my cycle, gonna run Test Eq and Dbol and Finish with tren, I lost some weight but IGF 1 helped me maintain some gains after my last cycle I know I need to tighten up my waist some but figured Id post this anyways..............

http://i51.tinypic.com/1qlw11.jpg

Sup YoungGunna! You still lookin tuff bro, don't let your head tell you differently. When we gonna hook up and train? Ur less than an hour from me bro.....

MAYO

IronCore

IronCore

Bigger Than MAYO - VIP
Sep 9, 2010
Yeah bro... you got a lot to work with... I bet you will be jacked again in no time... be careful if mayo gives you the address of a truckstop and says its a gym... he's talking about a totally different type of workout...

Keep up the ggod work bro...

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic