Latest Member
Ethan7400
What's New?

You women are tough!

crowman

crowman

MuscleHead
Nov 2, 2011
i had to share this as I thought it was funny. My partner emailed me this today after being complained to all am from hormonaly imbalanced women:

Men
5 minute conversations.
2 minute follow ups
Feels fantastic

Women
1 hour conversations
45 minute follow ups
Nothing is working

By dealing with 1 women(once we are up and running at full steam) essentially could cost us 20 new male convesations and 30 male follow ups.

An Hour Later my attorney who is also a client emails me this:

According to bill my meds are not right as i have been a bitch on wheels..however my opinion is i have been a bitch because he has pissed me off...nonetheless i figured i would let you know

Best Regards,

If someone can simply figure out a woman's hormones, they will be an instant billionaire lol.

crowman

crowman

MuscleHead
Nov 2, 2011
So I just replied to her with a million questions to get to the bottom of whats going on. This gets even funnier now:

lol..I am not as patient...stressed..but that could bc of all the stress...i am sleeping great...i think my husband is just annoying the shit outta me but I did tell him to tell me if he notices any differences in me...i told him its not my meds its him...and fuck i cant change that

Oh good lord this is tough.

AllTheWay

AllTheWay

TID Lady Member
Mar 17, 2011
women have way more hormones going up and down, you guys essentially just have to deal with testosterone. lets trade! :D

MightyMouse719

MightyMouse719

National Champion & VIP Member
Jul 8, 2011
Some women create their own drama and seem to thrive on it. We all have our moments, though, I'm guilty of that.

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic