Members
Latest Member
Rolanalon
What's New?

You need to up your game - Response to CT FLETCHER and Da Hulk's recent video

Z

zodd

Mar 2, 2014
Heres my thoughts , lately for say the last year due to study olympic lifting and deadlifting i no longer am awed by benching anything by anyone I know a lot of pls may be offense and trust me I've paid my dues on the bench but I'm so much more impressed by dl training and even this vid and especially ol lifting which takes so much time and skill to get down .Yea i know benching does too but really the toll and mental fortitude to hit those squat nums and dl 600 plus cmon you tell me whats harder ,sorry if i ranted but **** the hulk what does he dl can he squat 315 for 30 doubt it .

Z

zodd

Mar 2, 2014
While I'm ranting let me also say I'm sick of ct at first i was entertained now I'm like ok dude you got my attention now can i learn something and I've gathered uh lets see how to say mf and train hard oh yea and buy we he's peddling just another web hustler if i had charisma id get on tube lol I'm as charismatic as dan green who i greatly admire for being real dry but legit ,if i want real info and motivation i watch some of the pls tube vids or lately god don't deport me the russians i love the us but those russians can train ,id like to see cts crew go through a russian camps training day lmao

RedNeck

RedNeck

MuscleHead
Dec 30, 2010
The trainer is annoying as ****, but not as annoying as CT....... That aside that guy is a ****ing beast , without a doubt. I'd like to see him dead lifting.

ajdonutz

ajdonutz

VIP Member
May 23, 2012
The trainer is annoying as ****, but not as annoying as CT....... That aside that guy is a ****ing beast , without a doubt. I'd like to see him dead lifting.

I'm pretty sure he was only doing that to mimic and make fun of ct lol

jhotsauce7

jhotsauce7

TID Board Of Directors
Jan 18, 2011
Hahaha the guy yelling isn't a trainer he is a natural USBF pro... He's a really nice guy too haha.

i have a vid of kaden abomination deadlifting 700x8 I will post later when I'm not on my phone

PillarofBalance

PillarofBalance

Strength Pimp
Feb 27, 2011
I watched the 495 pause squats and thought, "Sweet, I can do that. I've actually done that. I can make a promotional video now." Then he hit 605 for 6 and I was like "Shit, I've got some work to do."

You need a mouth piece like this guy has though... I'm the man for the job.

monsoon

monsoon

Senior Bacon VIP
Nov 1, 2010
Poor guy in the background still hasn't done his inclines

NDLessPSYcle

NDLessPSYcle

MuscleHead
Apr 1, 2011
Manimal. I'm coming down to that gym. Screw mine I want to be surrounded by others of my kind. Not fitness Fs!

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic