jacobss
What's New?

You might be a Dipshit if you...

MR. BMJ

MR. BMJ

Senior Moderators
Staff Member
Sep 21, 2011
You can add on with your own if you think of any, lol.

You are a dipshit if you are driving to a 4-way stop and you stop 30 feet behind the line just so you can beat another car and drive through first.

jipped genes

jipped genes

VIP Member
Oct 22, 2022
All of the lanes are open but you choose the far right to go straight while I want to turn right.

MR. BMJ

MR. BMJ

Senior Moderators
Staff Member
Sep 21, 2011
All of the lanes are open but you choose the far right to go straight while I want to turn right.
Holy crap dude, that was the other one I was going to post up, LOL!!!

All the jackasses out here in this town I live in take up all lanes at a stop sign when they are trying to make a left, thus blocking me from even being able to pull-up and make a right hand turn.

Furthermore, they will make a right hand turn from the left lane at a stop sign instead of merging over to the right before they stop and eventually turn an hour later.

Then you have the slapasses who are coming to a stop the same time you are and instead of just seeing who goes first, they just run the stop sign like they stopped.

Maybe I should have just made the thread about morons on the road, lol.

monsoon

monsoon

Senior Bacon VIP
Nov 1, 2010
Make a wide turn in a double turn lane.

JackD

JackD

Senior Moderators
Staff Member
Sep 16, 2010
I love the idiots that are in the far left lane on the expressway going 90 miles an hour, then shoot across 4 lanes like no one is on the road to get off an exit they clearly aren’t making… either almost causing a massive pileup, or causing it.

NDLessPSYcle

NDLessPSYcle

MuscleHead
Apr 1, 2011
Wear flip flops when attending a sports event and visit the men’s bathroom

ValeTudo8080

ValeTudo8080

VIP Member
Aug 31, 2011
I am guilty of all of these i think.........hahahaha

monsoon

monsoon

Senior Bacon VIP
Nov 1, 2010
I’m sure we all do something that pisses someone else off

norm

norm

VIP Member
Feb 4, 2023
Speed up when I try and pass you
Oh boy, major peeve of mine. Just any mellow type of passing leads the other car to speed up as if "oh no, I wasn't going slow...". So I speed up faster and pass. Then 99% of the time, they keep up the pace (for show) and then soon drop back to the original slow speed as they drift from my mirror.
Are people really this shallow? I think so.

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic