Latest Member
pbtom
What's New?

You might be a bodybuilder ...

uphillclimb

uphillclimb

VIP Member
Dec 9, 2011
Are those your legs or are you riding a chicken, just kidding. That is an awesome story

27.5 m'fer!! it's the angle of the pic I swear!!!!

Calves are over 17...haven't measured in a while.

S

schultz1

Bangs Raiden's mom VIP
Jan 3, 2011
27.5 m'fer!! it's the angle of the pic I swear!!!!

Calves are over 17...haven't measured in a while.

haha. You are a beast maan. I have had the same thing happen but, only my jeans were 15 bucks from sams club and I was just sitting my fat ass on the couch.

uphillclimb

uphillclimb

VIP Member
Dec 9, 2011
haha. You are a beast maan. I have had the same thing happen but, only my jeans were 15 bucks from sams club and I was just sitting my fat ass on the couch.

Funny you say that....POB brings two extra pairs of pants with him in his car as he's ripped a few just getting in and out of his Bentley (aka KIA)!!

I was upset in the moment for the loss of my jeans but laughed it off....it's a good story....

so now I'm in the middle of about 150 people or so at a meet with a rip from my tailbone down to my knee as about 10 people around us heard the rip haha....thankfully I had some stanky running pants in the car from a session a few days earlier. lol.

PillarofBalance

PillarofBalance

Strength Pimp
Feb 27, 2011
His face was ****ing priceless. It wasn't subtle. They ripped and immediately I knew what happened. Classic!

kyle grey

kyle grey

MuscleHead
May 15, 2012
Wherever you go within ten seconds you've found and positioned yourself under the "good" lighting .

GiantSlayer

GiantSlayer

VIP Member
Jan 27, 2013
If you check on the post of your legs pics on TID obsessively looking for validation.

Azog

Azog

Sep 9, 2012
When every time you eat in public at least one person says, "WHAT IIIIISSSS THAT?" or "you eat ALL that at once?"...you might be a bodybuilder.

L

lennoxchi

Nov 20, 2012
that happened to me recently. i was taking T3 and it was ****ing up my stomach and i coulnt eat. someone came into work and called me skinny, the word hit my brain like a roundhouse to the head.

i put on 10 lbs in 3 weeks with 10ius of GH ED, deca and my reliable buddy test e

Now that one hits home. It can really piss me off :)

Most people I know only see me in regular clothes. After my last cut, a chick at work said I was getting skinny but meant it as a compliment.

I started carrying a pic on my phone after that. LOL

HDH

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic