Latest Member
suminlikeaboss
What's New?

You might be a bodybuilder ...

S

schultz1

Bangs Raiden's mom VIP
Jan 3, 2011
27.5 m'fer!! it's the angle of the pic I swear!!!!

Calves are over 17...haven't measured in a while.
haha. You are a beast maan. I have had the same thing happen but, only my jeans were 15 bucks from sams club and I was just sitting my fat ass on the couch.

uphillclimb

uphillclimb

VIP Member
Dec 9, 2011
haha. You are a beast maan. I have had the same thing happen but, only my jeans were 15 bucks from sams club and I was just sitting my fat ass on the couch.
Funny you say that....POB brings two extra pairs of pants with him in his car as he's ripped a few just getting in and out of his Bentley (aka KIA)!!

I was upset in the moment for the loss of my jeans but laughed it off....it's a good story....

so now I'm in the middle of about 150 people or so at a meet with a rip from my tailbone down to my knee as about 10 people around us heard the rip haha....thankfully I had some stanky running pants in the car from a session a few days earlier. lol.

PillarofBalance

PillarofBalance

Strength Pimp
Feb 27, 2011
His face was ****ing priceless. It wasn't subtle. They ripped and immediately I knew what happened. Classic!

kyle grey

kyle grey

MuscleHead
May 15, 2012
Wherever you go within ten seconds you've found and positioned yourself under the "good" lighting .

Azog

Azog

Sep 9, 2012
When every time you eat in public at least one person says, "WHAT IIIIISSSS THAT?" or "you eat ALL that at once?"...you might be a bodybuilder.

L

lennoxchi

VIP Member
Nov 20, 2012
that happened to me recently. i was taking T3 and it was ****ing up my stomach and i coulnt eat. someone came into work and called me skinny, the word hit my brain like a roundhouse to the head.

i put on 10 lbs in 3 weeks with 10ius of GH ED, deca and my reliable buddy test e

Now that one hits home. It can really piss me off :)

Most people I know only see me in regular clothes. After my last cut, a chick at work said I was getting skinny but meant it as a compliment.

I started carrying a pic on my phone after that. LOL

HDH