Latest Member
RalfKelleh
What's New?

You fucksticks miss me?

shortz

shortz

Beard of Knowledge VIP
May 6, 2013
I'm sorry, are you new here? I don't remember you.

WB. Hope the transition back goes smoothly for you.

PillarofBalance

PillarofBalance

Strength Pimp
Feb 27, 2011
What's up man good to hear from you. Congrats on the baby girl

HisAngriness

HisAngriness

Fancypants VIP
Mar 23, 2011
Thanks fellas. I'm not new to the parenting thing but it has been almost 15 years now since I've had a newborn in the house. It all came back to me quick though. This is the wife's first and she's excited.
It's gonna be a challenge to balance work, the baby, and the gym now but I think I'll be able to handle it. I've got great group I train with so that helps

R

rawdeal

TID Board Of Directors
Nov 29, 2013
My experience is more with parenting humans who grew up and out, and then years later immersing myself into the dog rescue lifestyle, a VERY clumsy analogy.

That said, my other experience is that this will rejuvenate you, make you feel 15 yrs younger, energize your gym life, etc.

(midnight feedings notwithstanding)

TAKE care of young Mama too! Empathy is its own reward.

HisAngriness

HisAngriness

Fancypants VIP
Mar 23, 2011
My experience is more with parenting humans who grew up and out, and then years later immersing myself into the dog rescue lifestyle, a VERY clumsy analogy.

That said, my other experience is that this will rejuvenate you, make you feel 15 yrs younger, energize your gym life, etc.

(midnight feedings notwithstanding)

TAKE care of young Mama too! Empathy is its own reward.
We too rescued a dog about 5 years ago. A boxer.
As for the midnight feedings, I work overnights so mom is on her own there. However, the baby has been on a pretty regular schedule from day one and only wakes up once during the night to eat before I get home from work in the morning most days. The wife got lucky there

R

Realize

VIP Member
Sep 7, 2010
Good to see you back and congrats on the baby, I feel bad for her first boyfriend already.

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic