Members
Latest Member
westsidebehavioralcare

You Can Make Your Own Zima

RAIDEN

RAIDEN

VIP Member
Feb 22, 2012
Yep, that's my guitar. We keep a clean room as you can see, unlike others around here.

Halo

Halo

MuscleHead
Jul 5, 2011
I had a couple Zimas back in the day. It was pretty different from everything else when it came out.

Go Away

Go Away

VIP Member
Dec 28, 2011
I'm thinking of throwing a party where all we serve is 40oz bottles of malt liquor, Wild Irish Rose, MD 20/20, Thunderbird, Zima and wine coolers. I'll call it "The 90s Throw Up Throwdown". It'll have pizza rolls and cheese-filled chicken nuggets and everyone has to have one drink of each before they can choose what they want for the remainder of the party. There will be a checklist and the games played will be FlipCup, Asshole, Beer Pong and Spades. Only 90s music. Fuxkin A, home slice !

Mr. Wiggly

Mr. Wiggly

VIP Member
Oct 15, 2011
I'm thinking of throwing a party where all we serve is 40oz bottles of malt liquor, Wild Irish Rose, MD 20/20, Thunderbird, Zima and wine coolers. I'll call it "The 90s Throw Up Throwdown". It'll have pizza rolls and cheese-filled chicken nuggets and everyone has to have one drink of each before they can choose what they want for the remainder of the party. There will be a checklist and the games played will be FlipCup, Asshole, Beer Pong and Spades. Only 90s music. Fuxkin A, home slice !
Sounds just like last night.............

monsoon

monsoon

Senior Bacon VIP
Nov 1, 2010
FYI, if you can get calpico. You can get Zima anyway. It is still sold in Japan. I believe we have been over this before. It is a slightly different recipe but closer than anything you will make at home. Asia in General and Japan specifically has a multitude of malt beverages. Attempted a pun but autocorrect wouldn't take it. Anyway, all you haters should know that RAIDEN, FlyingDragon, @shultz1 and I have expanded our horizons and now enjoy Bartles&james wine coolers on occasion. We are even considering trying a beer if we can score some.

Lizard King

Lizard King

Administrator
Staff Member
Sep 9, 2010
You forgot the Cisco man....

RAIDEN

RAIDEN

VIP Member
Feb 22, 2012
No Mickeys? Make sure everyone brings their pagers.