Members
Latest Member
Ethan7400
What's New?

yohimbine HCL

SS/DV

SS/DV

Jan 19, 2011
Anyone here taking this? 'When's' my question. I've read (here) taking it in the morning before breakfast (2-3 hours prior), I've also read taking it 30 minutes prior to cardio. What about if I stop eating at 6pm, taking it at night before bed? Advice?
Thanx

Number LL

Number LL

MuscleHead
Dec 4, 2010
I'm stacking it with EC at 2.5-5mg. Everything says to use more but I started slow and stayed. I feel it a little more at 5mg. I have read that it isn't effective with higher insulin levels so don't take it around meals. Taking it before bed might make sleep difficult.

V

vtliftvt

Apr 4, 2011
My suggestion would be to take 30min to 1 hour prior to cardio or exercise, add some caffeine and you would have a nice little stack.

Do be aware though, DO NOT TAKE yohimbine (oral or injection) with foods containing TYRAMINE...if you do be ready for a pounding headache and high BP like symptoms.

Number LL

Number LL

MuscleHead
Dec 4, 2010
My suggestion would be to take 30min to 1 hour prior to cardio or exercise, add some caffeine and you would have a nice little stack.

Do be aware though, DO NOT TAKE yohimbine (oral or injection) with foods containing TYRAMINE...if you do be ready for a pounding headache and high BP like symptoms.

Haven't heard that. Thanks!

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic